Will Zachary ...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Zachary ......

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
be a Dolphin come 2006? Will Saban give him the boot, will Zach stay for vet min? i really don't know but if Zach leaves IMO the defense looks different. I cannot picture Zach OR J.T Leaving this beloved Franchise. The future looks bright no doubt about it. It's just hard seeing these players go if they are gonna really go. I'd Like ur inputs Thanx

Dominizoooooo

i don't think Zach will be asked to stay for vet min. even if he is getting phased out his leadership ability is worth big bucks alone

I started a thread a few months back asking this same question and most people tend to think that Zach will be with us for some time to come. As far as staying for the vet minimum that will not be fair, I think we would lose him for sure then as some other team would definitely offer him more money. Could you imagine Zach in a Jets uniform.

Guys don't get any Jets fans hopes up. It hurts when you play with there emotions:D

Im only joking so lets not make this a thread of just talking smack.

Zach doesn't fit Saban's proto type linebacker. He prefers big men in the 6"2" to 6"3" about 240-250 Lbs size. Maybe because Zach is smaller and lighter, and 31 yrs old, he may be expendable. I hope not, but I do understand Saban's reasoning.

Time to move on from Zach in 2006. It is hard to move on from dominant players, but you can move on from him much easier that someone like Marino. Saban has the balls to do it.

zach and j.t. are 2 great players who still have a lot of years on their contracts...surtains contract only has 1 year left on it and thats the difference...many people thought that seau would be cut but saban wanted him to stay albeit taking a pay cut...i think he will have zach and j.t. restucture their contracts before he trades them or cuts them...both are great players and team leaders...i think they will be here for the duration...

i love those guys , but if the phins can trade them for some high draft picks in the coming years to help them in the long term , i would say pull the trigger. and i'm sure saban would and will do the same ...

dominizzo said:
be a Dolphin come 2006? Will Saban give him the boot, will Zach stay for vet min? i really don't know but if Zach leaves IMO the defense looks different. I cannot picture Zach OR J.T Leaving this beloved Franchise. The future looks bright no doubt about it. It's just hard seeing these players go if they are gonna really go. I'd Like ur inputs Thanx

Dominizoooooo
Does anyone know the winning Maryland Lotto numbers? Does anyone think they could give them to me?

dominizzo said:

Dominizoooooo
I think Zach Thomas will restructure his contract to remain a Dolphin but I don't think he will take the Vet MIN nor would we ask him to. If I had to choose between JT and Zach Thomas, which one would most likely to not be a Phin anymore, it would be Zach Thomas. I understand that we might have to let Zach go, but I want to firmly believe that he'll restructure and finish his career a Dolphin.

I can see JT staying and possibly retiring a dolphin. Zach imo will be gone by 06

What I'm trying to say is that I think Wayne H. will step in if Saban trys to s_rew with Zach.

Back
Top Bottom