William Buchanon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

William Buchanon

NJL52

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
He is 6'3 200 and he ran a 4.3 at USC's pro day. Never heard of him. You would think a reciever with his measureables would recieve some more attention.

Possible mid round pick if we don't take a WR in the first?

You haven't heard of Bill Buchanon cause he's the head of CTU and is currently busy solving a terrorist plot today. But i'm sure you'll have heard of him come august. Ask Jack Bauer though, he'll tell you all about him. :wink:

y go after a guy we never heard of? just cause he gots good measurables doesnt mean hes got talent.

motioncityhifi said:
sounds like undrafted free agent to me.....

I think he will get drafted but not until the 6th round. he was a back up WR but he also played some CB at USC. i'm sure that will catch someones eye.

bojang1es187 said:
y go after a guy we never heard of? just cause he gots good measurables doesnt mean hes got talent.

That makes no sense. About 99.9% of the players in college none of us have ever heard about. Or if we know about them, its just by their names through word of mouth such as this board. Have you heard of the majority of players drafted on the second day? I seriously doubt it.

please tell me your kidding! Theres a guy that works at Albertsons by my house, he's 6'4 225 maybe we should draft him too!

SQuinn17 said:
please tell me your kidding! Theres a guy that works at Albertsons by my house, he's 6'4 225 maybe we should draft him too!

I find some of your reactions amusing. The player this guy is talking about Made the team for USC a team that was playing for the National championship three years in a row. and this kid was there for them all. does the guy that works for Albertsons have that going for him?

also don't for get last year the patriots drafted Matt Cassell from USC and that guy did not play at all.

YES YES YES im 6'4 185lbs can i become a dolphin? please

ps im only 20 so ill be a good reciever for a good number of years now

KingCrowder said:
I find some of your reactions amusing. The player this guy is talking about Made the team for USC a team that was playing for the National championship three years in a row. and this kid was there for them all. does the guy that works for Albertsons have that going for him?

also don't for get last year the patriots drafted Matt Cassell from USC and that guy did not play at all.
atleast matt cassel could keep a position. this guy didnt even play special teams. theres much better talent out there for us.

I think you guys need to calm down on him for bringing up a topic about a player that he didn't know much about. Obviously, if he knew a lot about him, he wouldn't have to ask for opinions. No need to rip him for asking. I would have brought up this thread too. I don't know about you, but anyone that runs a 4.3 fourty that plays on USC is someone I would like to learn more about.

SQuinn17 said:
atleast matt cassel could keep a position. this guy didnt even play special teams. theres much better talent out there for us.

Matt Cassell was a non-mobile QB what else was there for him to play. This guy played WR/CB that shows versitilty. I'm not as concerned with the fact that he didn't play much since he was on USC a team that was pretty well stacked all around. I think this guy will get drafted but if he doesn't i think he is definately worth a look.

dolphinfan2k5 said:
I think you guys need to calm down on him for bringing up a topic about a player that he didn't know much about. Obviously, if he knew a lot about him, he wouldn't have to ask for opinions. No need to rip him for asking. I would have brought up this thread too. I don't know about you, but anyone that runs a 4.3 fourty that plays on USC is someone I would like to learn more about.

:yeahthat: well said.

joeyme_2004 said:
YES YES YES im 6'4 185lbs can i become a dolphin? please

ps im only 20 so ill be a good reciever for a good number of years now

If you ran a 4.3 and were athletic enough to play for USC then I would take you in a heart beat. But I'm willing to bet that you don't run faster then a 4.8. Thanks for the reading comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom