William Moore, Missouri | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

William Moore, Missouri

PhinsPhan122

Ted Hill
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about him? Has anybody seen him a lot and can tell me about him. I really want to love him as a prospect and potentially our #25 pick but I just don;t know much about him. I know he has good stats and physical abilities, but is he the type of safety we need? We need a ballhawk who can make plays in the intermediate and deep passing game, and not just pass breakups, but interceptions and good returns. Is he the guy, or is he more like Yeremiah Bell and makes plays closer to the line of scrimmage?

hes a good player was a top pick coming from his yera last year but had a down year thi syear but i think a lot has to do with steering away from his direction which affected his stats.

Yes please. Unfortunately, since Taylor Mays stayed, I doubt he will fall to us. I would love to get him, though.

I run into william from time to time at the mall in columbia mo, Alot of the players hang out there at m c sports, as a junior he led the national in ints. but because so many teams in the big 12 run the spread offense he was having to cover the slot receiver. That way his stats were down. also he battled a foot injury that cost him to miss a game.

After getting 8 picks in 2007, I think teams really tried to shy away from Moore's half of the field this year.

I've seen quite a bit of him. Heck of a talent. Can play either safety spot (I'd imagine he'd man the FS spot if we resigned Bell and drafted him), big time hitter, good athlete, strong, and has WR hands. His bowl game against Arkansas showed what a dominant safety he could be. Downsides? He'll commit some dumb penalties (see offsides in bowl game), he sometimes tries to go for the INT or force a fumble instead of making sure he makes the tackle and he did have the shoulder injury and foot injury last year.

I think Moore's off the board before 25, but if he's there when we pick then he's right up there with the other guys I hope we're considering (Mack, Sintim, DJ Moore).

Back
Top Bottom