Williams for AFC Offensive Player of the week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Williams for AFC Offensive Player of the week?

Not to be a party pooper, but Edg had a slightly better game.

Ricky over Edge for offensive player of the week. I think he might actually have a shot as I can't seem to think of any other afc player who might deserve. I think Bledsoe had a good game against Minnesota but who knows.

Patriots 44 Jets 7???? :lol: Bring it Jets

how many more carries did Edge have than Ricky...................
thank you

Nah, I think Bledsoe pretty much locked it up. 463 yards passing and 3 TD and 0 INT.

I think that is a LOCK.

Bledsoe will probably get it because his performance was more crucial to the Bills win than Ricky was to yours but on most Sundays, he would win.

Bledsoe was 35-49 for 463 yards, and 3 TDs with 0 INTS...Bledsoe and Ricky both had huge games, but I think the QB factor and the fact that Bledsoe threw the GW TD pass will enable him to get it.

Yeah, I obviously wrote this before the game was over, Bledsoe was great and spread the ball around very well, three wideouts had over 80 yards!

Originally posted by BillsMan80
Bledsoe was 35-49 for 463 yards, and 3 TDs with 0 INTS...Bledsoe and Ricky both had huge games, but I think the QB factor and the fact that Bledsoe threw the GW TD pass will enable him to get it.

AGREE Bledsoe should win the honor!!!

Bledsoe will get it even if it means that Chris Berman has to give some dude a blow-job for it. Bills lover. DOLPHINS RULE BABY!!!

Wow, a thread where some fin fans show some class, excepting the last post.

Back
Top Bottom