Wilson & Amendola + 4th round pick = Landry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson & Amendola + 4th round pick = Landry

I would be thrilled... if I thought Ross would hold Tannenbaum accountable for it.

But he won't.

not at all, think we made terrible moves all around. We lost better players than we got and still paying a kings ransom.

Not a bad way to look at it. I think you have to factor in the other cuts like suh,timmons,Thomas etc that freed up cap space.

we'll see what happens. I just want T-bum gone at this point. I was hoping we didn't sign anyone and tanked the season like the NBA teams do.

I want to be positive. But if you take the situation as a whole, from the time Suh was signed it’s hard to be happy. But, after reading some of the post about Gase and his thinking about the type of players he wants, it’s evident he’s getting smarter less volatile players. In the mold of how he sees his team being built. Once the season starts, and the offense unfolds and develops, we’ll be able to judge how these signings fit in and how good or bad the offense is, with them?

Love the moves at WR (depending on Amendola scratch), but the Suh thing bothers me, he better not f****** sign with NE.

I hate seeing Landry go, but we offered him a 5 year $65M contract. Its not like we didn't try. That is more than a fair offer.

If Wilson and Amendolas salary equals to about what we would have paid Landry I'm done with this team.

Back
Top Bottom