Wilson & Amendola + 4th round pick = Landry | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson & Amendola + 4th round pick = Landry

The only reason Amendola came here was to get one last paycheck and retire, our fo is so clueless and retarded it's not even funny, no one leaves the patriots for the dolphins unless they are trying to milk it into his retirement, Amendola plays just enough to get a team to show interest in him and then racks up paychecks while being a lazy leech, and to makes things worse we settle for Kansas Cities leftovers the only outcast that wasn't a star on that team, I don't mind letting juice go, I don't understand letting Suh go when we already paid him, stupid stupid stupid, also Miami has no patience, they should have signed Gramham and waited for Nelson to be released and picked him up while picking up a few big named defensive players to replace suh without spending serious coin, it never ends as a dolphins fan smh

let's see we traded our best offensive player for pennies and cut our best defensive player while eating $22m over the next two years to play elsewhere. so you say, maybe we are rebuilding and trying to fix a cap disaster...but then wonder why, despite having obvious cap issues they are trying to address, we keep our former Pro Bowl C who is a shell of himself with two bad hips and can't practice. being confused by this you remember we trade for a big contract pass rusher with injury concerns. bizarre. then sign two receivers to deals totaling the amount we would have paid our best offensive player to come back, and make no effort to re-sign our best kicker we have had in nearly a decade who grew up a Dolphins fan of all things. to date our best move has been resigning a core special teams player that is a total liability if asked to play defense. i have never been more lost by offseason moves in my 33 years of being a Dolphins fan.

Couldn't be said it better myself. Seriously considering giving up on this team, and I've been the most optimistic fan for years. Our owner is a joke.

Would you rather have one costlier foot long tuna sub that is pretty good but it gets kind of bland after four bites, (and it can give you the worst heartburn at times), or two six-inch subs with lots of different ingredients and it makes the overall meal better and tastier, and you actually save a buck or two? The Dolphins chose to do the latter.

Would you rather have one costlier foot long tuna sub that is pretty good but it gets kind of bland after four bites, (and it can give you the worst heartburn at times), or two six-inch subs with lots of different ingredients and it makes the overall meal better and tastier, and you actually save a buck or two? The Dolphins chose to do the latter.

Why is the meal better and tastier?

Couldn't be said it better myself. Seriously considering giving up on this team, and I've been the most optimistic fan for years. Our owner is a joke.

This is not the worst offseason ever. Amnesia much.

No Brees - twice
Jay freaking Fiedler
A J Feeley
Culpepper
Harrington
Pat white
No matt Ryan
No Aaron Rodgers
Ginn/beck
Chad henne
Not Randy Moss - John Avery
Not Brady Quinn (wait ok)
Jake grove, Gibril Wilson and Ernest Wilford
Marc Colombo
Damien mackintosh
Cecil Collins insanity
The two toed sloth Eddie Moore

This is not the worst offseason ever. Amnesia much.

No Brees - twice
Jay freaking Fiedler
A J Feeley
Culpepper
Harrington
Pat white
No matt Ryan
No Aaron Rodgers
Ginn/beck
Chad henne
Not Randy Moss - John Avery
Not Brady Quinn (wait ok)
Jake grove, Gibril Wilson and Ernest Wilford
Marc Colombo
Damien mackintosh
Cecil Collins insanity
The two toed sloth Eddie Moore

You could make the same list for many franchises

Reminds me of when I was a kid and I traded Ken Griffey Jrs Upperdeck rookie card for a bunch of 1989 Donruss Rate Rookies cards of players whose names I cant even remember.

You should have traded with Tannenbaum.....he probably would have given you a Honus Wagner for a Bill Buckner.

Are you satisfied with how Miami handled the off-season?
You're excited about a 32 yr old WR that has production tied to a HOF QB and has had 3 Grade 1 concussions, torn his groin and tricep, separated his shoulder and dislocated his elbow, and has knee and ankle strains in recent years. Unlike our team, the Pats don't let good players go unless there is a reason. Pushing 33, I guarantee you his injuries will only get worse . Good luck with thinking this a good move.

This approach is different, previous approaches have netted nothing spectacular. I'm willing to give it a shot.

I want to see how his contract looks. Maybe we can trade him at the end of training camp to a team that has an injury at the slot position.

Back
Top Bottom