Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good.

I made this point way back when OTAs started, that it concerned me that this guy has had no surgery, yet is still not ready to join in. I said at the time are we sure we are not making the same mistake we have made with our former QB.

I was told to not worry about it back then but this is getting a bigger and bigger concern, he's a vital cog in the offense.

Sometimes I do't get it, this site wants the Fins to fizz out but at the same time play poorly enough to get a decent 1st round draft choice, you're going to hear it from me the Fins are not going to be that bad, this is not a 2-12 or a 5-11 team IMO, they lost games last season that have should've been wins, this team was devastated when their talent got hurt, some of you on this board has forgotten that. Rosen or Fitzgerald don't have to do much just make the play that they supposed to and the season will be fine. 9-7

I made this point way back when OTAs started, that it concerned me that this guy has had no surgery, yet is still not ready to join in. I said at the time are we sure we are not making the same mistake we have made with our former QB.

I was told to not worry about it back then but this is getting a bigger and bigger concern, he's a vital cog in the offense.

He's not vital, but he's a damn good player that needs to be healthy.

Back
Top Bottom