Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
New offense with new QB and coaching staff. At this point I could see him not being ready week one and it could take some time for him to get going.

• Albert Wilson WR, Miami Dolphins

Albert Wilson (hip) could miss the start of training camp.
    This isn't a surprise after Wilson missed the entire offseason. He looks likely to open camp on the active/PUP list, but there haven't been any concerns over his Week 1 status. Playing in a new offense and coming off injury, Wilson is just a late-round flyer.

Source: Miami Herald
    Jun 20, 2019, 9:39 PM ET

Getting used to a new offense isn't as hard it some people think it is.
you need to get your timing down with your QB. That's why they have all the OTA's and mini camps and TC. Not that it'll matter much this year as we're not going anywhere anyway.

I dont think we should be laying all of our eggs in the Albert Wilson basket. The guy is good but we cant depend on him being healthy to be successful.

At this point we should look at him as a luxury to have once he is 100% healthy.

Considering we're now 8 months post injury NO surgery and there's speculation
about 2-3 months down the line... Well, I think this issue is already gone.

Drew Rosenhaus was on Sunday night. Albert Wilson is his client and he said they are going to really take their time getting him back on the field. There is no concern, barring a setback, that he'll miss any games. Surgery was avoided and that's almost always good news but we've been burned before by Tannehill. I'm really pulling for Wilson to return to form and have a great season.

Back
Top Bottom