Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good.

This season we aren't planning on going to the Superbowl much less the playoffs. Absolutely no reason to rush at all. Let him sit out the whole year if that's what it takes to be 100% certain hes fully recovered. Same goes for Grant.

I am a big supporter of "do what is best for you" in the sports world nowadays. You look at the situations with Kawhi and KD during the NBA finals.

Kawhi was being forced by a team to come back, refused to and was made out to be weak. Ended up making the best decision for himself and will get paid for it.

KD tried to play through an injury, got hurt worse and now will cost himself a ton of money down the line.

If albert is going to hold out because he wants his hip to be 100 percent that is the decision he is allowed to make. Many plays play through injury for their paychecks but he seems more concerned then most with his. best of luck to him

I agree is about the timing b
I think WR's can learn an offense quickly.. The main issue is the timing with the QB that willl take some time. Hopefully there will be some plays for Wilson week 1 that will utilize his speed.
ut like others have said, no need to rush it and make it worse.

More opportunities for Jakeem Grant. We have a strong WR corps, so if we can't absorb some injuries there, where can we?

Hope I'm wrong but Wilson maybe out of the NFL soon due to that nasty injury. Love it when he's in so fingers crossed.

What's crazy is when you look at the play he got hurt on it doesn't look that devastating. He planted and sorta of hyperextended his hip-ish area..done!

We'll see how this group of receivers do but very likely the Dolphins are in the market for a wideout in next year's draft.

BTW, expect to see Gelsckie line-up as a glorified wide-out in the boundary position a lot this season.

I hope it’s not he case but something tells me this guy is one big hit away from retirement.

He just said he was 100% on June 9.

Fort Pierce native and Port Saint Lucie High School grad Albert Wilson was honored at the 4th Annual Community Hero of the Year awards on Friday night. The Miami Dolphins wide receiver says he's "100%" recovered from the hip injury that ended his 2018 season early and is waiting to be cleared by the team.

https://news.yahoo.com/miami-dolphins-wr-albert-wilson-033802871.html

Did he have a setback?

I am a big supporter of "do what is best for you" in the sports world nowadays. You look at the situations with Kawhi and KD during the NBA finals.

Kawhi was being forced by a team to come back, refused to and was made out to be weak. Ended up making the best decision for himself and will get paid for it.

KD tried to play through an injury, got hurt worse and now will cost himself a ton of money down the line.

If albert is going to hold out because he wants his hip to be 100 percent that is the decision he is allowed to make. Many plays play through injury for their paychecks but he seems more concerned then most with his. best of luck to him
Did it indicate anywhere that it's Albert expressing his opinion on when to come back?

As the post above me states, his opinion is he's 100% and ready to rock and roll.

Holding him out of TC for a while is likely just precautionary by the team.

Back
Top Bottom