Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wilson To Miss Start Of Tc.....this Is Not Good.

when he plays we got chance to win. hope they take there time with Wilson. we got some other wr who can fill cap for now. just don't be out whole yr.

I am not worried, bettter to bring him in later then he could have, but 100% ready, then earlier then he should have, and risk reinjury.

This in way could be good, because now some of the young players will get to show what they have.

Sorta. Learning the playbook is just important, and he isn't going to miss the entire TC.

That's in the classroom and at home. Wilson's role will be easy to grasp and to get chemistry.

Its sorta a big deal from the mental aspect of overcoming the injury. He not just gonna pop back in here and be himself after not taking contact for close to 11 months.

Practice is absolutely still important
Yeah I don't get the 'sorta' stuff.

It's still important no doubt. But for a vet like Albert Wilson, who can still learn the playbook while he's recovering it's not as big of a deal as some want to make it out to be.

You don't start really developing chemistry until the bullets start flying.

It's still important no doubt. But for a vet like Albert Wilson, who can still learn the playbook while he's recovering it's not as big of a deal as some want to make it out to be.

Why do you think that?

Wasn’t there an article about a month ago about the difference in practice between this year and the previous years under Gase and company? In the article it was mentioned that under Gase they would run their practice drills, watch the video afterwards and in those classroom sessions they would point out the mistakes the players made so that they can correct them in the next practice.

Under Flores they are pointing out the mistakes immediately on the field and run the plays until everybody understood and there are no mistakes any longer.

I’m pretty sure I know what approach is going to be more successful.

I agree 100% with your opinion as mine is the same.
Excellent! Whew, for a minute there I thought maybe there was going to be a wave of people trying to convince me that DE is our deepest position, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom