Win a hat on Finsradio.net Tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win a hat on Finsradio.net Tonight!

ncmedic5

Scout Team
Reaction score
Who doesn't like free stuff right? Especially when you don't even have to pay for shipping costs. So tonight, you can win a Taylor Made Golf hat,go to www.phinphanatic.com to see a picture of the hat, by simply listening to tonights FinsRadio.net internet radio show tonight starting at 8:00 PM eastern time. JL and I will be discussing the latest on the Miami Dolphins, take a look forward to the Green Bay game on Sunday and field your phone calls.

To win the hat is easy.

All you need to do is listen to the show in it's entirety. I must "STRESS" the word ENTIRETY. I will be dropping a few clues through out the show to remind you to listen to "ALL" of the show tonight. Right now a select few know how I "end" my shows and that information may be of use to you this evening. If you don't know...maybe tonight you will find out.

I will give you my Green Bay game prediction and all you will need to do is email me at Phinphanatic23@yahoo.com with your name, my score prediction, and tell me you want the hat I gave away on Finsradio.net. If you are the first person to Email me with the correct game score prediction you win the hat. I will contact you to get your mailing address and the hat will be in the mail tomorrow.

The winner will be announced tomorrow here on site so check back to see who won.

Oh and here is your first clue...I ALWAYS give a game prediction.

Good luck!

Finsradio.net's call in number is 1-646-200-0114, listen live and chat with other Dolphins fans in our live chat room.

Show starts in about 10 minutes. Tonights show will be about a 30 - 45 minutes long, maybe an hour at most as we cut tonight short. The "hat" giveaway will be announced tomorrow on Phinphanatic.com and again, you need to listen to "ALL" of the show...as in until it cuts off...:) My email address is available on this thread and on my site as well. The first one to Email me with my game prediction wins.

Back
Top Bottom