****Mock Draft Super Thread**** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Mock Draft Super Thread****

He just is he’s 6’6 235, has a huge arm, and run’s sub 4.7. He’s a much better Franchise Qb than Tua. Sure, right now Tua may be better but Herbert has so much potential. He just needs some coaching. Did you see how good he looked in the combine? Herbert is a much better pick than Tua.
Work out warrior Yes - Put him in front of live competition ... Ugly

Using a #5 purely on potential is insane

He just is he’s 6’6 235, has a huge arm, and run’s sub 4.7. He’s a much better Franchise Qb than Tua. Sure, right now Tua may be better but Herbert has so much potential. He just needs some coaching. Did you see how good he looked in the combine? Herbert is a much better pick than Tua.
Lots of guys have looked great in the combine only to fizzle out in the pros, doesn’t mean much. Herberts accuracy is not elite and his decision making is questionable .... add to that he hasn’t shown up in big games, he is a risky pick. A healthy Tua is head and shoulders the better prospect than Herbert

It’s not flawed at all. It’s called thinking with your head. We have one of the worst rosters in the league and need our picks. We don’t need to use our picks for 1 “china doll” player. The whole getting excited about a few wins is flawed and idiotic.
Man I actually think you have no idea how those wins meant more than you know/realize. It's not thinking with your head, it's thinking like the Bengals would and who the hell wants to play for them....no one

I say Chiefs. I sure as hell hope it's not Seattle. I'm coming out to Miami with family members from the Seattle/Portland area who are big Hawks fans. I've seen a half dozen or so Miami games in my life out on the West Coast, but I've never been to Miami. I really hope that game doesn't get moved!

phins_4_ever, hopefully, I'll be talking to you closer to that game, if it's not moved. Would love to tailgate!

Can I change my guess?
looking at their schedule they host Chargers, Rams, Bengals and Seahawks who have been to London recently and might decline the offer especially the 3 west coast teams. Whilst they played the Jets the last time they were in London I wouldn’t mind betting they wouldn’t want an inter conference game lost to their home city again.
That leaves the Super Bowl winning Chiefs, the UK NFL would love that one
Chiefs it is

Work out warrior Yes - Put him in front of live competition ... Ugly

Using a #5 purely on potential is insane
What do you mean “Put him in front of live competition ... ugly. He won the Rose Bowl, his team was a top 10 team and he won MVP of the Senior Bowl. I don’t get your point.

What do you mean “Put him in front of live competition ... ugly. He won the Rose Bowl, his team was a top 10 team and he won MVP of the Senior Bowl. I don’t get your point.
He won the Rose Bowl but should have been competing for the national championships final four race however, he didn’t face the blitz in the senior bowl just one on one blocking - those are the Senior bowl rules very very vanilla defence

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama (A+)
Round 1 Pick 25 (MINN): Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia (A+)
Round 1 Pick 30 (G.B.): Cesar Ruiz, C/OG, Michigan (B+)
Round 2 Pick 10 (JAX): Antoine Winfield Jr., FS/SS, Minnesota (B+)
Round 2 Pick 24: Ashtyn Davis, FS/SS, California (A-)
Round 2 Pick 26 (MINN): Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30 (G.B.): Bradlee Anae, DE/OLB, Utah (A-)
Round 3 Pick 6: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU (A-)
Round 3 Pick 23 (N.E.): Logan Stenberg, OG, Kentucky (A+)
Round 4 Pick 2 (WASH): Chase Claypool, WR, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 4 Pick 7 (CAR): Matt Hennessy, C, Temple (A-)
Round 4 Pick 38 (WASH): Stanford Samuels, CB, Florida State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 39 (COMP): Levonta Taylor, CB, Florida State (A)
Round 5 Pick 7: Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska (A)
Round 5 Pick 16: Christian Rector, DE/OLB, USC (A+)
Round 5 Pick 27: Adam Trautman, TE, Dayton (A)
Round 6 Pick 6: Joseph Charlton, P, South Carolina (A-)
Round 6 Pick 18: Scott Lashley, OT, Alabama (A+)
Round 7 Pick 32: Jeff Thomas, WR, Miami (A+)
Round 7 Pick 36 (COMP): Marlon Tuipulotu, DT, USC (A)

Poor accuracy and leadership qualities. Last time I checked there's no pass rush at the combine. I would look good there.

My best yet.

Tua and Herbert are there at #5, I just took Herbert in this one to mix it up.

Attachments

• CEE94FC1-D91A-4499-8A65-B3AA112C3B4A.png
    CEE94FC1-D91A-4499-8A65-B3AA112C3B4A.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 23
My best yet.

I like this mock draft. I would be super happy with this.

Here is THE EXTRA YARD: MOCK DRAFT 1.0:

Back
Top Bottom