Win/Loss Prediction Thread with new Schedule! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win/Loss Prediction Thread with new Schedule!

This year is going to be so hard to predict because there are so many questions. Will either QB make it, how will the rookie RB do, will the O-Line gel, will the new defense gel, can one of these other CB's step up in Surtain's place, and many more. I think they can go anywhere in between 7-9 to 10-6.

Probably 7-9, hopefully 9-7.

Depends on who we pick and how well Feely does. If Feely has 25+ TD passes with less than 15 int's we go 9-7, defense could make that number 10-6 or 11-5 if we stop losing game by a TD or less. Just an opinion.

Krie30511 said:
Week 1 DENVER AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) September 11 WIN
Week 2 MIAMI AT NEW YORK JETS 4:15p (ET) September 18 WIN
Week 3 CAROLINA AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) September 25 WIN
-Bye Week-
Week 4 MIAMI AT BUFFALO 1:00p (ET) October 9 Loss
Week 5 MIAMI AT TAMPA BAY 1:00p (ET) October 16 WIN
Week 6 KANSAS CITY AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET)October 23 WIN
Week 7 MIAMI AT NEW ORLEANS 12:00p (CT) October 30 WIN
Week 8 ATLANTA AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) November 6 WIN
Week 9 NEW ENGLAND AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) November 13 Loss
Week 10 MIAMI AT CLEVELAND 1:00p (ET)November 20 WIN
Week 11 MIAMI AT OAKLAND 1:05p (PT) November 27 Loss
Week 12 BUFFALO AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) December 4 WIN
Week 13 MIAMI AT SAN DIEGO 1:15p (PT) December 11 Loss
Week 14 NEW YORK JETS AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) December 18 WIN
Week 15 TENNESSEE AT MIAMI 1:00p (ET) December 24 WIN
Week 16 MIAMI AT NEW ENGLAND 1:00p (ET) January 1 WIN

If and if this is the schedule I think we have a great formula here to win and winning we will do…… I was sooo negative about last year that I am putting us up there for now… now obviously my thoughts will change come workouts and preseason but for right now my hopes are high and my optimism is at its peak

12 wins is a bit extreme dont you think?? And you have us beating Denver, Jets, and Carolina (All tough teams) but losing to a lossman led Bills team after a Bye? :confused:

honestly we were in just about every game we played last year, there was a distinct possibility that we could have won about five or six games that we lost, so i feel that since now we seem to be headed in the right direction we could definately make the playoffs with this schedule but i reiterate that we will be looking at about a 9-7 record

Lose to Carolina at home? That is one of the most sure wins on that schedule.

We can win against Buffalo and nyj at home... probably lose all other div. games.

I think we beat Atlanta at home.

This can be a 10-6 team.

dolphingator said:
Lose to Carolina at home? That is one of the most sure wins on that schedule.

We can win against Buffalo and nyj at home... probably lose all other div. games.

I think we beat Atlanta at home.

This can be a 10-6 team.

You do realize that the Panthers have one of the best coaches in the league and were basically DISMANTLED by injuries and still only missed the playoffs by a game.. The Panthers will be back on track with no injuries.. especially so early in the season.

phunwin said:
I'd love nothing more than to sweep Buffalo, but let's be realistic here. Right now, they're a better team. Unless Losman gets off to a really slow start (and it could happen, to be fair), winning in Buffalo this year's going to be a tall order.
No way. They are NOT a better team. That said trhough we might split.

The Division games are so unpredictable though. NE is playing without an OC, probably without their defensive leader with an aging linebacker group.

Bills will be starting a rookie, and still need a LT.

We are playing with a whole new set of coaches.

This season will be relatively unpredictable imo.

Back
Top Bottom