Win or Loss............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win or Loss............

We lite them up, and we also get lit, high scoring game ala SF, and we win 42-34. Feeley throws for 3 TDs and 3 picks. And we run them over rushing and there is no pass rush (due to their 4 Cle. lineman). They score a lot because of Feeleys mistakes, but their Offense never really works.

I think it will be a tough one...right now ill say 24-21 with Mare missing a field goal at the end of regulation and forcing us to go into overtime. There we will get to the 1 yard line and he will kick it in off the left upright with a near miss.

depends on the draft... our number 2 pick could determine our success of next year, if we get a playmaker, or a guy whos gonna ride the pine for 2 years (QB)

23-9 Miami. Gus tosses a TD pass. Ronnie Brown runs in 2. And our Defense holds them to only field goals.

I was at the last Broncos-Fins game last December at Mile High at Invesco Field...froze my *** off in the 2nd half. :shakeno:

We usually do well against the Broncos...I believe we have only lost to them once or twice?...I am predicting the Donkeys can't handle the heat and humidity in September and Feeley has a great game...final score:

Phins 31
Donkeys 17

Back
Top Bottom