Win Thursday... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Win Thursday...

I am so glad they won, but no way I would bet on them going 7-0 the rest of the way based on the win tonight.
They only have to win 4 more games to win 7. So they’ve won 2 in a row they would have to win 6 in a row from the Houston game not 7.

They could lose all 4 of these next games too, but if this defense continues to play as it has last 3 games since Buffalo, then they have a great chance.

Can confirm that the half an hour sleep before work was worth it after that win! Today however is brutal. 7 more hours and counting :lol:

They only have to win 4 more games to win 7. So they’ve won 2 in a row they would have to win 6 in a row from the Houston game not 7.

They could lose all 4 of these next games too, but if this defense continues to play as it has last 3 games since Buffalo, then they have a great chance.
Solid post.

Even if the offense is still trash, this looked like a completely different team with an energized defense. What happened?
I think it is clear from the last three games that we don't have a player problem; at least no more then any other team. Our players have been playing well recently, so yes, why now?

Clearly the team is coming together and playing as a "team"; much more then the beginning of the year.

Is it possible that after a year without a real preseason, we just didn't handle this preseason effectively, especially with such a big draft coming in?

Back
Top Bottom