Winky Wright v. Tito Trinidad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winky Wright v. Tito Trinidad

Complete and utter domination. 120-107 on my card. Total shutout for Winky. That jab was just lethal.

If he and Hopkins ever fought, I don't think there'd be a single punch landed.

Tito just didnt have it tonight. His defense was poor and he couldnt land hardly any of his punches on Winky. Sloppy fight this was for Tito.

This was a bashing. Winky's defense was amazing. He actually was getting hit his last fight against Shane, tonight he never did. Unreal.

DolFan31 said:
Tito just didnt have it tonight. His defense was poor and he couldnt land hardly any of his punches on Winky. Sloppy fight this was for Tito.

I don't think Tito could have hit this guy on his BEST night.

Muck said:
I don't think Tito could have hit this guy on his BEST night.

Maybe so, but it didnt look like he was trying. Nor did it look like he was motivated. Maybe he took Winky for a chump.

BTW, to his credit Winky had good D and a lightning fast jab. He might be something.

DolFan31 said:
Maybe so, but it didnt look like he was trying. Nor did it look like he was motivated. Maybe he took Winky for a chump.

BTW, to his credit Winky had good D and a lightning fast jab. He might be something.

Winky has gone 36 consecutive rounds against 2 potential HOF fighters (yes, both Shane and Tito have seen better days and were far more effective at lower weight classes) and hes won roughly 30 of them. You think he might be something? Because I'd say theres no doubt hes one of the top fighters of the generation. A guy who's done it the hard way, survived what can be a circus when fighting overseas, overcame a highly questionable loss to Vargas and has fought back to become one of the elite. Wink did not have a hype machine behind him, no mega dollars were ever thrown his way and yet he perserved. All praise to one of the new p4p kings.

Back
Top Bottom