Winner of the: "Which words will Saban use?" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winner of the: "Which words will Saban use?"

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
And the winner of the "which words will Saban use" world championship is....

*drumroll*

StlDolfan, with "Relative".

Relative played a big game tonight, and really deserves this win. It looked juiced up, and came out of no where every few minutes to claim an easy victory.

Other words used frequently by Saban that had been suggested were:

Standpoint
Process
Value
Competition
Success

Of course there were some words not picked by the contestants, and i'm pretty convinced that had anyone picked "information", they would have won.

Fun and games aside though, Saban was awesome.

Since StlDolfan isn't here to except the award, I will for him...first off i would like to thank god...all my finfans...my parents and i would never have been here today if iit wasnt for Coach Saban's lack of vocabulary.LOL.

Did you count the number of "the"s? I think there were more of them.... I got robbed!!! :lol:

Actually I was more impressed with his hand gestures which used throughout the PC particularly the quote sign gesture with his fingers which he used at least 100 times (Or thereabout):rolleyes:

Well at least he can string a coherent sentence together, unlike Dave "umm...uhh...ahh..Standpoint!" Wannestedt, lol. Plus, he's trying to keep most things under wraps, so obviously he isnt gonna really be all that elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom