Winners And Losers From Miami's 16-14 Loss To Tampa Bay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Winners And Losers From Miami's 16-14 Loss To Tampa Bay

You know it's kind of funny. When I was watching the OL Deiter and Calhoun were very good switching off blocks and communicating... when Kilgore was in the game at center. Once he came out the communication for the OL got bad and the OL started to struggle
Seems right to me, I thought they did ok early on. They are young....they will improve.

Charles Harris. Who lit a fire under him??!! He didn't look like the same player he used to be. He was playing physical, was using his hands well and looked pretty quick and intense.

Really hard for me to put the word "loser" in the same sentence with Preston.
But whatever. The kid had a tuff game.

Lammons literally came out of nowhere for me. He looks very aware and
played like he really knows what he's doing.

Hard to see Needham not landing on the PS.

Laird has put together 2 solid games in a row. The kid plays smart, finds
a crease and accelerates fast up field. Like him a lot...

How did he not tear/break something at 2:11 ?! :jawdrop

Watching up until that point, I noticed he hops a little bit in conjunction with his stiff arm right before contact and was thinking that could be a liability. 2:11 was exactly how I envisioned him getting hurt, absolutely remarkable he was able to pop right back up.

He's definitely a fun player to watch. I guess it all comes down to how many RBs we keep because I like the way Gaskin looks as well.

Laird is fun to watch in his highlight reel. Love how he bursts through congestion, that is vision and churning north south, love that. You can’t teach vision. He must play faster than he looks, he seems to have a step on everybody on defense.

Charles harris had two nice pass rush reps vs the starting left tackle.

Eguaovoan looked the part.

I like Wiltz compete.

Carry isiah Ford.

Gesickis feet continue to look more under him. There should be some scheme based production there. Looks like he belongs in pads at least.

Minkah fitz tackling at a replace me level thru 2 games. Vincent Taylor umm that looks dicey usage wise. If I was him I’d be trying to light a fire.

Charles Harris. Who lit a fire under him??!! He didn't look like the same player he used to be. He was playing physical, was using his hands well and looked pretty quick and intense.

I know it is just one preseason game but could this simply be a result of better coaching?!!

If he’s counting Preston with that drop then he had 3. He might be missing the one where he got popped

Back
Top Bottom