winning cures all wounds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

winning cures all wounds

MarshallFin1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As frustrated as i am with sparano, if the teams kicks the **** out of cleveland and this team gets on a winning streak, i think sparano will not get fired. If we win theres no way ross fires sparano as much as we all want him too. Our defense had a rough game against the pats not to mention we could have used a few more cbs, dont know why sparano was going so short handed at cb. The texans beat us again cause of blown coverages on the defense of side and td passes being dropped by marshall and company. We are just as good as the texans if not better. The talent is there but what is up with the coaching lately down here in dolphin land? are the coaches asleep at the wheel? this is it for sparano, we lose against cleveland i guarantee sparano is gone.

I think we are in a "win - win "situation.

Tony rallies the troops and goes on to win many games including the ones at home.

Or the team fizzles and continues along the present path and Tony is canned soon replaced by a Cowher or Gruden type.

Either way we WIN and have something fun to look forward to.

So root like hell for the victory but remember losing would not be so bad after all.

GO TEAM BEAT CLEVELAND ... or not.

I'm still all in on our team either way.

tomselleckeyebrowsa1-1.gif

I dont want Ross firing anyone right now......he had his chance and good reasons to do it at the end of the season last yr and didnt pull the trigger......Once you fire the coach you quit the season and its too early for that.......Lets see were we are in week 10-11

And I agree winning heals all but this fan base has gone over the top and nothing short of playing in the conference championship will save him......and that might not be good enough for some.....

Once you fire the coach you quit the season and its too early for that.

OR... It gives Mike Nolan incentive to turn the team around and get us in the playoffs... to show he is the right man for the job..

I would'nt call it a cure treatment is more like it.

Beating the Clowns means nothing except for one bad football team got the better of the other on any given Sunday! We are a bad team! Bad Owner! Bad GM! Bad HC! Bad staff! And lots of bad players!

I'll take wins any given Sunday. I just hope Sparano doesn't do "just enough" to stick around and keep this team where it has been for the past few years. It's all or nothing for me regarding Sparano. Either win all the time, or go ahead and leave. Mediocrity has been the death of us.

Back
Top Bottom