wins the bills will win in 05 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wins the bills will win in 05

how many wins will bills get in 05?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8-8 or 7-9. Depends on whether Lossman sucks or not.

BBsuck said:
You do know your in the AFC East Right??:roflmao: Humor me..(Of the 5 losses)- neither one is Miami right ! :shakeno: nooo of course not .. The Bills are going to have to throw Losman to the wolves..You dont have a choice now..I think your going to take a step back not forward- 8-8 also until the Bills prove me wrong !
The Gap between the teams is starting to close..(Except for Miami) we didn't get any better...Shhhhhhhh here we come..:cooldude:

Well anything can happen. However, I think there is a much greater chance of the bills winning two more games instead of losing two more. Our team has gotten better. I can't wait for the season to start, and I know you other people are the same way, even if we cheer for different teams.

ohall said:

So how do win win one less game if Losman Dosen't suck?

Aside from an unknown at QB our offense is dynamic. Two of our top three WR's run faster than anyone on the fins.

Moulds has been a force for the last 6 years.

McGahee is destined to be a star, and he played like it.

Our D is gonna be a monster. Again.

ohall said:
that would mean the fins will finish at 2-14 or 4-12 depending on whether AJ sucks or not. Fair enough :up:

BBsuck said:
You do know your in the AFC East Right??:roflmao: Humor me..(Of the 5 losses)- neither one is Miami right ! :shakeno: nooo of course not .. The Bills are going to have to throw Losman to the wolves..You dont have a choice now..I think your going to take a step back not forward- 8-8 also until the Bills prove me wrong !
The Gap between the teams is starting to close..(Except for Miami) we didn't get any better...Shhhhhhhh here we come..:cooldude:
and the fins will have to throw Aj to the wolves. That means the fins will take a step back. :up:

Everytime to use the "Losman is a rookie" logic, the same applies w/ Feely. He's hasn't proven to be anything more than a rookie.

Justasportsfan said:
and the fins will have to throw Aj to the wolves. That means the fins will take a step back. :up:

Everytime to use the "Losman is a rookie" logic, the same applies w/ Feely. He's hasn't proven to be anything more than a rookie.

he's proven that he can't be counted on to not make the mistake that looses the game for his team. Losman has done no such thing.

Wagon Circler said:
Well anything can happen. However, I think there is a much greater chance of the bills winning two more games instead of losing two more. Our team has gotten better. I can't wait for the season to start, and I know you other people are the same way, even if we cheer for different teams.

I asked for your opinion thanks---I understand the excitement about this year for the Bills fans and of course for Miami..I also think the Dolphins improved.Just enough.
For either team to advance it all starts with what we do in the division..I also cant wait for the season to start but I could care less about Denver-(our Opener)-I wish we were playing the Bills first!..Justasportsfan said he thinks AJ is being thrown to the wolves this year for us (True he is) I just think after Bates took over for Wanny the team played so much better, are Dolphin fans excited sure. This year in the East shall be interesting..:cooldude:

dolfan_101 said:
When you are a rookie you have less experience, which means more mistakes.

huh? rookie? who are you talking about?

:roflmao: losman isnt the sharpest tool in his tool shed......

It should...

It should be pointed out that while Losman is essentially a rookie, he does in fact have a year in that system under his belt. And although the Bills team as a whole might not be as good as the Steelers team was last year, I think it can be agreed that they did pretty well with a rookie QB...As for A.J. he's also had a year in the system and I think with Saban he can turn into a pretty good Q.B. I'm really not that confident in him right now though because he has done almost nothing in his career.

As for the Bills win total I think it will be around where it was last year, 9 with maybe an improvement of a game or maybe a step back of a game...so 8-8, 9-7, or 10-6...

Back
Top Bottom