at Tampa - W
Atlanta - W
at NO - W
Miami - W
Jets - W
at Oakland - W
at NE - L
Chiefs - W
at Chargers - W (we better win, I'll be at the game.)
Panthers - L
at Miami - W
New England - W
Broncos - W
at Cin - W
at NY - L

We're going to be good, real good.

Wagon Circler said:
You asked for it.

Houston - W
at Tampa - W
Atlanta - W
at NO - W
Miami - W
Jets - W
at Oakland - W
at NE - L
Chiefs - W
at Chargers - W (we better win, I'll be at the game.)
Panthers - L
at Miami - W
New England - W
Broncos - W
at Cin - W
at NY - L

We're going to be good, real good.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

ok... your team is the same as last year, except u have a rookie QB starting, which means teams with good defenses are going to eat up bobby bouche, and SD has a better team then u and u will be playing in SD, i love people who post this stuff, they are no clue what the hell they are talking about...

oh and side note, i was looking at the AFC rankings, dont no why it didnt pull up the whole NFL

I can't see Buffalo winning more than 10 games, not many 2nd year qb's win 10 games. I could be wrong but i can't see it

If I posted 8-8 would I know what I was talking about? The fact of the matter is they are predictions. Anyone who posts season predictions like this doesn't know what the hell they are talking about, because as we all know, anything can happen. What you think doesn't really concern me too much.

u lost pat williams, a great DT, drew bledsoe, adn jona jennings, all your gains have been depth players, which BTW u signed 2 QBs, which shows that losman will be on a short lease...

and im not being harsh, i laughed at the dolphins fan who projected us to go 12-4, its just not going to happen...

your onyl key draftee was parrish, and you already have 3 good WRS so he wont be seeing too much of the field his rookie year...

you just have to set back and be realistic, u guys were 9-7 last year under bledsoe, now u lost him a key LT and a good DT, with no good replacements...

Pats should win 12 games, jets 10-11, you guys are taking a small step back, u need to release that, losman is not going to pull a marino or a Big ben, and step up those are one in a million shots....

also the dolphins were one of the busiest teams this offseason, first our whole coaching stuff has been tremendously upgraded, new offensive scheme, new defensive scheme...6-7 FA pick ups that will start, and with ricky coming back as well.... welll 13 wins is a ******ed projection based on your bias for yoru team, not any actual concrete evidence..

With J.P. starting for the first season i am not sure if you will win 13 games, but with Willis, and a pretty talented D anything is possible really.

dolphinman23 said:
u lost pat williams, a great DT, drew bledsoe, adn jona jennings, all your gains have been depth players, which BTW u signed 2 QBs, which shows that losman will be on a short lease...

and im not being harsh, i laughed at the dolphins fan who projected us to go 12-4, its just not going to happen...

your onyl key draftee was parrish, and you already have 3 good WRS so he wont be seeing too much of the field his rookie year...

you just have to set back and be realistic, u guys were 9-7 last year under bledsoe, now u lost him a key LT and a good DT, with no good replacements...

Pats should win 12 games, jets 10-11, you guys are taking a small step back, u need to release that, losman is not going to pull a marino or a Big ben, and step up those are one in a million shots....

also the dolphins were one of the busiest teams this offseason, first our whole coaching stuff has been tremendously upgraded, new offensive scheme, new defensive scheme...6-7 FA pick ups that will start, and with ricky coming back as well.... welll 13 wins is a ******ed projection based on your bias for yoru team, not any actual concrete evidence..

Would you people seriously stop saying that we will take a step back because we lost Pat Williams, Jonas Jennings, and, well you are the only one who said this, but also Drew Bledsoe.

News Flash! Pat Williams never went to a pro bowl. He played 60% of the snaps any given game, and guess what? Ron Edwards, the man who is replacing him, played the other 40% and we still were the number two defense. Just stop saying losing Pat will be a set back, because that just isn't the case.

Jonas Jennings was hurt more often than not, so he will not be missed. We weren't going to dole out cash to an average LT just because he was the only one on the FA market, sorry.

And Drew Bledsoe? Please. We were the 26th ranked offense. We have nowhere to go but up. If you can't see that Bledsoe was holding us back you need your eyes and/or head examined. A team with a defense and special teams like the bills belongs in the playoffs. Drew Bledsoe just couldn't get it done. We made a mistake picking him up, but we have finally seen the error of our ways and have since corrected the problem.

You don't know much about the bills or their situation. Most everything that you said was solely based on your own opinion. Losman isn't going to be the next ben or marino? Who told you and please site your source. We signed a backup qb because we didn't have one and we resigned our third stringer. Last time I checked every team has a back up and a third string qb, so to say we don't have confidence in Losman because of that just boggles my mind.

Here's my concrete evidence. Willis is on the path to becoming a superstar. Our defense will still be top 5 in the league and our special teams will likely be the best still. If Losman plays any better than horrible we will be in the playoffs. We have too many good things going for this team to completely fold. That sounds a lot more concrete than what you had to say.

marino and Ben had outstanding rookie years, thats what I meant...

heres a list of QBs who had bad rookie (or 1st year played) seasons

peyton manning
donovan mcnabb
AJ feeley :)
Ryan Leaf
DAvid Carr
Drew Brees
yoru boyfriend Jim Kelly....

My point is that going from a veteran to a rookie will set u back this year, yes u have willis, but with a rookie QB behind the helms u cant expect to win 13 games, its unreasonable, youve only had 1 13 win season EVER, and that was the jim kelly era, so unless losman is jim kelly u should be more realistic about your team, so that when thet finish 4th in the AFC East you arent as upset :)

dolphinman23 said:
My point is that going from a veteran to a rookie will set u back this year,
the vet you speak of is the one that set us back. He's the one that kept us from making the playoffs. By your logic, the fins is worse because they got rid of a vet HC and replaced him w/ a rookie HC.

The fins got better by getting rid of Wanny. Addition by subtraction. The same can be said about Drew and the bills. :wink:

Justasportsfan said:
The fins got better by getting rid of Wanny. Addition by subtraction. The same can be said about Drew and the bills. :wink:

100% true.
bledsoe sucked *** last year. no way you could keep him to suck *** another year.

No doubt. There is NO chance, NO CHANCE, that the bills will finish last in the AFCE. Sorry, it's just not going to happen. I can see them being first, second, or third, but we will not come in dead last.

Losman will be ready to play. Also, it's a great thing it's not his rookie season. He won't play like Eli did when he got the start. There's a big difference being a rookie like Eli in '04 compared to being a second year guy who has had time to learn the entire playbook and what he is supposed to do on any given play.
People who expect us to tank just because of Losman are very mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom