wins the bills will win in 05 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wins the bills will win in 05

how many wins will bills get in 05?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the reason Drew was so bad was because of your Oline, which u guys didnt really address, so JP will have the same problems

AFC EAST

pats 11-5
jets 10-6
dolphins 8-8
Bills 7-9

Write that down timmy

JP is mobile and evasive. He doesn't put cement in his shoes before games like Bledsoe did. By getting a more active qb that already improved our o-line situation. Bledsoe is a different type of quarterback. For him to be semi successful you need to build a fortress around him. On the other hand you can get away with an above average O-line around a mobile guy. That's what we have, so I'm not worried at all.

I can see us going 10-6 if Losman comes to the table as prepared as they say he is. But I can be honest and say 8-8 is likely too. I don't see us being any worse than .500, simply because of the cast surrounding Losman.

patsdynasty said:
bills will not win one game against us.....

We'll split them this year. The curse of Dreadslow has been lifted, and the lack of league leading coordinators will hamper the dynasty this year. Keep in mind Belichick's record with the Brownies... without Crennell and Wies...

"The time for honoring thyself will soon be at an end"

The fall of the dynasty begins.

Wagon Circler said:
These last two posts are funny, homerism at it's best. Even with the horrible team and situation the dolphins had last year, they probably could have mustered out 6 wins. Now, a bills team with most of our key starters returning who contributed to a second ranked defense and a first ranked special teams in 2004 is only capable of six wins?

Get real, watch some football, and try to use some common sense.

Starting Losman will hurt you more than benefit you.

6-10

Back
Top Bottom