Wish List for rounds 4 and on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wish List for rounds 4 and on

BIG_FISH_RI

BIG_FISH_RI
Reaction score
I had a chance to look at my buddies scouting book and these two guys Vaughn Martin and Sammie Lee Hill got very good grades fro the Pat's scouting deparment. (The book does not indicate who is on there draft board or who is of interest - need to throw that it before I get a ton of "why would any team let a civilian look at how they grade players?" post.)
the book is just a break down of players that they feel are draftable and street guys. It gives a anylsis of ht player and both of these guys got draftable grades and good write ups. I was particularly interested i the Martin kid. One Scout writes that he is the next Wilfork???? My budy says that he has a few cut ups that he can let me watch.
I sure hope if these guys ae as good as the Pats scouting goup say they are that Miami brass have them on there radar as well. We need a back up NG for Ferg. He only have 1-2 left in him in opinion.

You have a friend in the Pat's organization? ****, if I had someone inside an organization, I would try to get as much info as possible (for my own benefit).

Vaughn Martin is the Canadien guy who the lady flew down with to Miami in the other thread so of course he is on our radar. I also thought Sammy Lee Hill was a late rd. guy we were looking at.

Back
Top Bottom