Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency?

The day they hired McCarthy was the day I started thinking dak was done. I have a feeling Dallas is going to seriously look at Brady. If that happens I see Dak in Vegas with gruden.

Dak is about to be the most overpaid QB in the league. Dallas will resign him however.

Now Brady on the other hand. I would take him in a New York minute and draft Tua. Holy crap would we be set at QB for the next decade. Would also give Tua years to recuperate.

Dak hitting free agency would be another great thing for Miami, one of those teams that could move up for Tua, may take a shot at Dak and sign him and look to address another position. If Nick Foles can get money, so can Dak.

Dallas is in a similar situation that we were with Tannehill (when we resigned him) and the Raiders were with Carr. I like Tannehill a lot, but he was not elite and neither was Carr, but the QB is so essential that slightly above average QB's will get paid elite money rather than lose the continuity and go in to the QB market that is never very good. Dak has not really impressed me since his rookie year, he has been meh.

Back
Top Bottom