Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency?

Dak's good. Not great or elite.

Good arm, decent mobility, good poise etc. But no elite qualities.

Doesn't mean he can't be a SB winning QB, but his cast around him has to be pretty good in the right spots.

Dallas had one of the worst starting positions in the NFL. The offense was constantly made to travel huge distances to get even into field goal positions at times.

If the QB salaries weren't batshit crazy for any and every starter in the league I would say he would be a good plan to build around. But since he and every other QB is asking for 34mil+, well just roll the dice in the draft.

This team is far from just needing a QB to win in the postseason.

they got new coach. They should make wildcard next yr.
I dont like dallas or jerry jones.. nothing better than not seeing jerry in SB. Every yr i drink bottle moonshine for sorry Big mouth dallas fans. Nobody was saying that when they was 3-0 after they beat Dolphins.. Dallas fans acting like they win SB.

ok, but again you’re getting personal with your hate. I don’t like Dallas or their fans either but I’m still speaking objectively about them on the subject of football. It’s hard to have worthwhile conversations with posters here when they get personal about this, that or their hate for someone or a team. You need to keep things in perspective here.

A bit of an upgrade over Fitz, and too good to be a temp while grooming a replacement. He's a guy you run with as your starter for a few more years, but I'd take my chances that Herbert can be as good or better two seasons from now.

Dak is a fine player, but it's hard to judge whether he'd be as effective on a poor team. He's got himself in the situation where the Cowboys will be scared to lose him in case he is a great QB, but nobody else is going to pay him the amount he wants in case he isn't.
I can see gruden paying him. he would sell more tix than Carr. Wouldn't be surprised if Chicago made a run at him too.

Back
Top Bottom