Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wishful hoping but what if Dallas messes up negotiations with Dak Prescott and he becomes available in Free Agency?

Dak hitting free agency would be another great thing for Miami, one of those teams that could move up for Tua, may take a shot at Dak and sign him and look to address another position. If Nick Foles can get money, so can Dak.
Great way of looking at it. The FA QB situation already looks like it's going to be very interesting to watch play out, Dak being part of it would really take it to another level.

I'd like to have Dak on one year big # prove it deal. However my fear is if you remove him from that O line how capable he is. Jimmy and the boys are going to at some point be up against it over there cap wise.

I honestly don't get what people see in D.Prescott?
They guy is surrounded by one of the best OLs in the game and best running backs in the game and average to above average receivers and yet still can't produce.

What the heck i'm i not seeing here?

I'd like to have Dak on one year big # prove it deal. However my fear is if you remove him from that O line how capable he is. Jimmy and the boys are going to at some point be up against it over there cap wise.
How in the world, aside from a one year franchise tag will this happen? If he happens to leave Dallas, there are at least 12 teams that would pay him a multi-year deal. He isn't going to go from a FA to a one year deal. What is with Phins's fans and their adversity to signing qb's?

They guy is surrounded by one of the best OLs in the game and best running backs in the game and average to above average receivers and yet still can't produce.

It's probably this......:shrug::lol:
giphy.gif

Jimmy doesn't coach them anymore

It's probably this......:shrug::lol:
giphy.gif

Folks want go out and pay this guys some $20M+ per season, $100M contract on a loaded D.Cowboys teams that he can't help propel into the playoffs?
I'm not even going to mention their average to above average defense to complement that offense.

you can critique prescott for a lot of things but he absolutely produced...30 touchdowns with another 3 on the ground and almost 5k yards with a ypa over 8....27 points per game offense was top 10 this year for dallas...

issue comes with big games and his inability to hold up...but the guy can produce...i wasn't a fan of garrett so maybe i give prescott more credit than deserved.

you can critique prescott for a lot of things but he absolutely produced...30 touchdowns with another 3 on the ground and almost 5k yards with a ypa over 8....27 points per game offense was top 10 this year for dallas...

issue comes with big games and his inability to hold up...but the guy can produce...i wasn't a fan of garrett so maybe i give prescott more credit than deserved.
Sounds like a guy named Romo.

Sounds like a guy named Romo.

yup - and i wouldn't even put Dak in his level yet...but I think that's where he's headed. A long productive career.

Dallas to me is a team that is simply missing a coach. They could easily win 10+ games next year, and really should've this year.

I am hoping that they do sign him or, better yet, have to franchise him. This may cause an issue with them being able to keep their linemen under contract and allow us to poach one or two either this year or next.

How do you know "he" can "produce" considering the talent around him?
Has there been a QB inbetween Romo and Prescott?
Has Prescott ever played for another team with less talent?

Well?

The only thing he's proven is on a loaded team he can function.
Much like a former QB of ours..

How do you know "he" can "produce" considering the talent around him?
Has there been a QB inbetween Romo and Prescott?
Has Prescott ever played for another team with less talent?

Well?

The only thing he's proven is on a loaded team he can function.
Much like a former QB of ours..

I watch him play - he produces - he produced 33 touchdowns and 5000 yards and makes plays - I don’t know how much simpler I can put it.

If you disagree by ignoring his production last year because he had a great team , fine whatever. Make your adjustment based on his team. I’ll give a player props when he puts up 27 ppg for a full season.

Back
Top Bottom