wit the 9th pick of the draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wit the 9th pick of the draft

we need more juniors to come out

if Jmarc and Brohm come out, a gem will fall to us

trade down if possible...we need to create picks somehow someway...alot of depth in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

there isnt really any 1 that will fall to us and there isnt any1 other then joe thomas or calvin johnson worthy of a top ten pick imo.

the Miami Dolphins Pick......

who will still b there 4 ur pic

too many juniors still have not declared...Brohm from Louisville, Reeves from Pitt, Russel from LSU just to mention 3 potential high picks....

way too early to start making predictions.

but, I think its time to look at a "franchise" QB.

risky to put all your eggs in the Daunte basket. Joey is gone. Lemon is untested.

we schouldnt waiste a pick on him but james wilhiot from tennessee is a senior this year

trade up for Calvin Johnson or trade down for picks and get Jeff Samarja

when do you think colt brennan will go? he has some serious potential i would love to see him wearing a dolphins uniform. i havent followed him too much and have only seen a couple games since i live on the eastcoast and dont get to see the games. but just a thought, i could be very wrong about him but he just set a pretty huge record for td passes so can some one tell me whats up about him i know hes a senior and if the dolphins are even considering a first round qb?

With Calvin Johnson surely to be gone in the top 3 picks, Dwayne Jarrett would be an excellent choice at #9 to improve the position in most need WR. Ted Ginn is simply not good enough of a WR to justify going this early. Only Samardzija of ND or Rice of South Carolina are the only other possibilities of being drafted in the 1st round at WR, but at #9 they would not be a good value pick.

The Texans got #8 pick, but they beat us, shouldn't we be above them???????

Draft position is based on "Strength of Schedule" (SOS) in the draft. The NFL does not use the same criteria to determine playoff seeds as it does to determine draft order. What happens then in the next round is the team that drafted first among the teams with identical records (weakest sos) then moves behind all the teams that had identical records in the next round and all the other teams with identical records move up one spot. For example, Miami will get the 8th pick (40th overall) in the 2nd round.

I think we should take Jarrett and trade Chambers for a late 1st or early 2nd.

i want either jamarcus or jarrett. hall got abused all game by jarrett in the rose bowl

Ted Ginn, Jr.

Don't talk to me about needs, this guy is a flat out playmaker, something we LACK big time.....

I also really like Dwayne Jarrett, JaMarcus Russell, Pat Willis, and a few others.

I think we should take Jarrett and trade Chambers for a late 1st or early 2nd.

Unfortunately, WR's usually don't develop until year 3. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any rookie WR's that contributed much this year. Patriots included with Chad Jackson even with all their WR troubles.

Unfortunately, WR's usually don't develop until year 3. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any rookie WR's that contributed much this year. Patriots included with Chad Jackson even with all their WR troubles.

That it takes time for players to develop is true of "all" positions not just WR. Putting it off for another year won't fix the problem. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule. The rookie WR that contributed the most this year is Marques Colston of the Saints...interestingly, he was a 7th round draft choice. Not often that happens.

Back
Top Bottom