with all the dlineman coming over here... (mock draft) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with all the dlineman coming over here... (mock draft)

new bob

Practice Squad
Reaction score
do you think the need for a dt in the earlier rounds has died down?i think the need of a dt in the 3rd possibly has changed to a 5th maybe now with holliday and carter.... this is how i think it willour draft could/would go now....

1 - Ronnie Brown (duh)
2 - Donte Nicholson (face it, shazor wont be here, hell be long gone.....Nicholson could be a solid SS and could start across from bell)
3 - Chris spencer/Ben wilkerson/ Jason Brown (i dont think wilkerson will still be here, and i think any of these 3 centers could be very good, and a huge improvement over mckinney
4 - parris warren - a speedy WR (i would love to take Dan orlovsky but combine david boston being cut and sage being resigned and i think we need a wr and dont need a QB)
5 a - if we sign matt stewart - Darrent williams (good Corner); if we dont - lofa tatupu (big, physical OLB)
5b - Albert Means - (big DT who could be good depth for the future
7 - BPA (whoever)

what do you think?

wow Means is quite a reach in the fifth i don't know if i'd take him in the seventh

For me, it is hard to think past round 2 for the draft. For beyond, I usually use my handy Sporting News Draft guide(which comes out next week).

Nublar7 said:
For me, it is hard to think past round 2 for the draft. For beyond, I usually use my handy Sporting News Draft guide(which comes out next week).

Bingo. To be perfectly honest, I don't stay well enough up to date on college football to make informed opinions beyond the firdt 3 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom