With all the wide receiver signings. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With all the wide receiver signings.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Something's telling me that they're going to give up Mike Wallace in the draft. We have good receivers. Seems we're forgetting about Brandon Gibson who I thought had a great year until he got hurt. Something don't seem right. IMO What are your thoughts?

You know Nubs mentioned that in a thread as a JOKE....please don't compare any of these WR bottom of the roster type signings as anything more than that.

Never gonna haPpen although i would love to trade wallace and get Sammy Watkins. He has the same speed but better ball skills

It's possible the team will try to trade Wallace, but the big issue is that his contract makes it all but impossible to do this year.

Lmao. Really? These scrub, camp body, signings make you think that?

2vuet0j-1.gif

They need camp bodies as many others have said. They do need a big/tall/physical threat at WR , the only one on the team before the signings today was Binns. The two guys they signed are both 6'2 and over 210lbs. Lester Jean who they are also looking at is 6'3 over 200lbs.

Never gonna haPpen although i would love to trade wallace and get Sammy Watkins. He has the same speed but better ball skills

Watkins is no slouch but Wallace was a whole second faster in the 40. The straight line speed really isn't even close.

I was thinking that about a tall big body WR. Sidney Rice is still out there. 6'4" just over 200 lbs. Could be had at a decent price with the injury history.

Something's telling me that they're going to give up Mike Wallace in the draft. We have good receivers. Seems we're forgetting about Brandon Gibson who I thought had a great year until he got hurt. Something don't seem right. IMO What are your thoughts?

You honestly think any of the WRs signed recently will actually take over in place of Wallace?

Stop that. Rosters get big around this time of the year. You sign bodies to hit in camp so your more valuable bodies don't get so badly beat up. This is standard operating procedure and isn't an indication that we're moving Wallace or any other of our starting wideouts from last year.

Yeah, I think when I saw the roster numbers this morning the Dolphins still had 30+ spots that were open for draft picks and camp bodies.

Back
Top Bottom