With Good Coaching, Anything is Possible. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Good Coaching, Anything is Possible.

PatriotGOD

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
And then there is Dave.... :D

p1_wann-1.jpg

Ask yourself, how many times during the course of a game have you seen that expression. Do you still think that Ricky leaving is the problem? I'm just messing with you...but the message is real.

Come on MODS, this is baiting and I for one am getting a little sick of this junk.Let them contribute some points of interest that use and make sense instead of this rubbing it in baiting junk or get rid of them. BTW Dave keeps beating the Bills doesnt he.

THAT looks like a signature picture thats NOW ALLOWED! :shakeno:

Political statement! A negative one! Someone, call the Mods!

Phinz4Life said:
THAT looks like a signature picture thats NOW ALLOWED! :shakeno:

Political statement! A negative one! Someone, call the Mods!
You're right, I shouldn't mock Bush. He gives hope to so many mentally challenged individuals. Maybe he could coach the Dolphins?

PatriotGOD said:
You're right, I shouldn't mock Bush. He gives hope to so many mentally challenged individuals. Maybe he could coach the Dolphins?
Rather have Bush than liberal loving Kerry that cant keep a story straight to begin with, but thats still not the point ! Miami beat the piss out of the Pats for years, but I dindt bother to come to their sites and rub it in and make baiting post. If you have some intelligent comments to contribute along with Facts that back up your point, then do so, but the baiting junk is just stupid !

Back
Top Bottom