With Ja’wuan James Off To Denver, Let’s Explore The Remaining Right Tackle Market | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Ja’wuan James Off To Denver, Let’s Explore The Remaining Right Tackle Market

Typical Dolphins move, create a hole unnecessarily and then fill it with a top pick (that they probably won't re-sign, because cap space = championships). Rinse and repeat.

So what do you think of the move to let James walk, Gonzo? :lol:

Stupid money for an undependable, incomplete player...

Horse face Elway got this one.

Sure. It would be "great" to keep the dude on our roster at a price point that makes sustainable sense

but we got $$$ to spend on our top shelf players and (have some patience) we're not playoff material yet.

now that we got rid of a lot of money, I feel better about keeping Xavien Howard. For a guy who missed games I still think he's overpaid, but he is still young.

I warned everyone the Jets will be good regardless of what anyone thinks about Gase. And they still have the #3 pick. But anyway , who cares? The best way to tank is to go 0-6 in your division and things are looking good as of now.

They have a ridiculous amount of cap space too, it will only help us if they are good anyways as being beaten twice next year off them will only help in what appears to be our goal in sucking hard in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom