with our 2nd rounder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with our 2nd rounder

footballer

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its looking we go RB in the 2nd, or 3rd. Who do you want? JJ Arrington, Vernand Morency, or Ciatrick Fason(if he is still there in the 2nd, which I doubt)?

Give me Arrington in the 2nd round please.

I want Mcpherson or how ever you spell it in the second.. Edwards in the first, then adrien in the second

which 2nd round pick? We should haev 3 of them by the end of the day:D :rofl4: :clap:

Give me Matt Jones if he gets past Philly please! Pretty Please with a whole bowl of sugar on top!

rainmaker1313 said:
which 2nd round pick? We should haev 3 of them by the end of the day:D :rofl4: :clap:

3 2nd's would be sweet man....

McPherson A.
Baas David
Pool Brodney

Hows that sound

yeeaaa baby...yea

rainmaker1313 said:

oh that would just be too silly (good news)

Fason and Morency are the next best runners in the draft after the top three. Arrington is a straight line runner that is highly overrated, but there are a lot of you that overrate a lot of prospects.

After Fason and Morency, I would look to Ryan Moats. He's got a lot more lateral agility than Arrington and has a better build. Ernest Shelton has an arthritic condition in his neck.

Simply put, if Miami passes on a runner in the first round and don't get either Fason or Morency in the 2nd, then they won't have a starting running back next year. Those are the only runners I see with a chance to come in and start as rookies, and the drop off from Brown/Benson/Williams to Fason/Morency is VERY LARGE.

Back
Top Bottom