With our current roster any one else agree? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With our current roster any one else agree?

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
Running the ball as planned wont work just yet. We have no recievers currently that will make you PAY for challenging the rush. Teams will be able to clamp down on the run, and we just don't have the compenents to make them pay yet down the feild. But this does bode well for the future. If we can get a true number one reciever, then put ginn at 2 and wilford at 3. I would really really like that recieving corps. Anyone else agree that it just wont work yet?

Running the ball as planned wont work just yet. We have no recievers currently that will make you PAY for challenging the rush. Teams will be able to clamp down on the run, and we just don't have the compenents to make them pay yet down the feild. But this does bode well for the future. If we can get a true number one reciever, then put ginn at 2 and wilford at 3. I would really really like that recieving corps. Anyone else agree that it just wont work yet?
no reason why Ginn can't and won't be a true number one? and even if Ginn is number 2, he'll definately make someone pay for not double teaming him or trying to sell out on the run.

tell Jacksonville that.

they had Northcutt and Wilford starting and were one of the league's best running teams.

Yeah, you can be sure Ginn is going to make some DBs pay for creeping up to play the run. BP and the gang will make sure to use his blazing speed as a dangerous weapon.

tell Jacksonville that.

they had Northcutt and Wilford starting and were one of the league's best running teams.

Very good point.

Its not very easy to get a legit #1 receiver (just ask the Eagles and Titans) but if we do, i'd prefer to have him and Wilford on the outsides with Ginn coming out of the slot.

Back
Top Bottom