With Preston Williams injury and Walton suspension we will see Gaskins or Laird. We need to add 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Preston Williams injury and Walton suspension we will see Gaskins or Laird. We need to add 2

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who do you think plays behind Ballage? Who do we bring up to take the 2 roster spots?

I hope Tankersly is one of them if he's ready and I hope he is. They say this guys is a good man CB, no better time to see if he can shine than now.

Also, I think Davenport is close to return. Not sure if they bring him back though.

You now what I just noticed, and its not great news, Tankersly tore his ACL last season at about the same time Williams did this season. That's a crappy timetable, anyone know if Tank's injury was more serious?

AVG should be close to coming back if he comes back at all this year. Would like to see what he can do out there. As far as RB's.....it's gonna suck watching Ballage starting but Laird and Gaskin should get snaps along with Cox. Even if we get a RB from another team's PS it'd probably be to run scout team at this point. Ford could be back at WR but at this point it's going to be Parker, Hurns, Wilson(who imo is not 100% yet) and Grant.

Look for Gesicki to get more targets and for Parkers to get doubled more. One thing we could see is Laird line up at WR a few times.

Back
Top Bottom