With recent draft moves.....what picks we have for 2022 and 2023 ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With recent draft moves.....what picks we have for 2022 and 2023 ?

For what it's worth, Miami has Tennessee's 7th rounder in 2022 for the Wilson trade. So, two 7th round picks in 2022.

I saw a projection that the Dolphins would get a 5th round comp pick, but that might have been before the team signed Fuller.

For what it's worth, Miami has Tennessee's 7th rounder in 2022 for the Wilson trade. So, two 7th round picks in 2022.

I saw a projection that the Dolphins would get a 5th round comp pick, but that might have been before the team signed Fuller.
The Fuller contract canceled out Fitzpatrick's deal with Washington, which netted Miami a 5th round comp pick. So as it stands Miami is still in line to get a 5th round comp pick for the loss of Godchaux. As of now Miami has two 3rd, 5th and 7th round picks in 2022 on top of everything else.

The Fuller contract canceled out Fitzpatrick's deal with Washington, which netted Miami a 5th round comp pick. So as it stands Miami is still in line to get a 5th round comp pick for the loss of Godchaux. As of now Miami has two 3rd, 5th and 7th round picks in 2022 on top of everything else.
Aren't there two 7th rounders now?

Thanks for the clarity on comps.

I'm wondering if Grier sees something about the 2022 draft that he's begun to stockpile picks again?
Could be. I'm sure he feels pretty comfortable with four picks in the top 50 this year. Hopefully, that's four immediate starters, or close to that.

I like playing it forward, although I haven't really looked at draft prospects beyond this year.

Good info, I was curious about those later picks

We don’t have Tennessee’s 7th rounder. We gave our 7th this year for their 7th next year for Isaiah Wilson but when we cut him, the swap of 7ths was cancelled.

Looks like Miami might be getting another comp pick in 2022 with the Colts having signed OT Julian Davenport. What round is yet to be determined, but it looks to be a possible 7th rounder.

Back
Top Bottom