With Suh gone, will the Fins be looking at... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With Suh gone, will the Fins be looking at...

I mean 5 years would of been normal for that sort of signing lol. Who takes a cap hit to release there best player

With Suh gone we could actually move to a 3-4. But we wont do that.

Not to mention the ****ing stable of 4-3 DEs we still have (And just ****ing signed) and lack of LBers..... But at least I could see some logic in that.

Paying a FA to replace Suh in the 4-3, or drafting a rookie high is, as hoops would say, clown shoes.
I don't think we'll go high for a DT but even if we did, it'd not cost what Suh was costing

Ozzy rules!!

I know I'm in the minority, but I think Vea would be a great pick. I also think he was being considered by Miami even before the Suh trade.

The 4 quarterbacks will be gone before pick 11 guaranteed. You would have to get to Denver’s spot at minimum to get a choice of the two that are left. Buffalo has way more ammo and the jets are at pick six. Buffalo has 2 firsts 2 seconds and I think two thirds . We don’t have the ammo to have a better offer. And buffalo will offer whatever it takes to get their guy.

Everything depends on reality today. Where does Cousins land? Will Foles be moved? Is Cleveland all in on Taylor for 2 years, while building a defense? Is Tannehill expendable or better said, moveable?

One thing is for certain, due to the assets of several teams, draft night 1-2 will or should be fun.

Honestly I wouldn't mind Vita Vea either ... kid is going to be a stud. Different type of player to Suh though.

Anyone thinking Jordan Phillips can fill in the 85% of defensive snaps that Suh played is misjudging things. Phillips is more of a 25% of snaps guy. Most DT's only play about 50% to 60%, so not only was Suh devastating, he was also very unusual in that he was on the field for 85% of defensive snaps and never missed a game. That's a lot of double-teams to command. If we don't bring in a stud DT, forget about our defense generating much pass rush. Quinn opposite Wake is good ... but offenses can double team both if they only have to single each DT. G+T on one, T+TE on the other. We have nobody to generate inside pressure or collapse the pocket.

Has to be a QB. You can't tell me that jettisoning Landry, Ajayi and Suh is not a rebuild......and rebuilds usually start at QB. Tanny was not Gases dude.

Honestly, it's the only way to keep fans interested at this point. We already know how Tanny plays with no line and no recievers. Draft a new QB, and I'll actually watch games next year.
Be hard to land a QB if Kirk Cousins goes to the Vikings. Find out soon. Hope the Jets

Back
Top Bottom