with the 1st pick in the 2006 nfl draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the 1st pick in the 2006 nfl draft...

miabrown23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
the dolphins take matt lineart qb usc according to nfldraftcountdown.com. they think were going to finish last. thats crazy i think the titans will get the number 1 pick. its in their mock draft

were going to surprise alot of people. lets see how quick they are to jump on the bandwagon

hey hows it going nice sig. alot of pepole will be eating crow

did u see the roth video yet man,,if not check it out

Ghosts Of The Defense Past Awsome 2 Greats, Thats Real Cool!

i cant wait for us to turn the corner and have a great team bridge the present fins with past dolphins greats. i have faith saban will do this, just not with leinhart at the helm, but it would be nice...

i expect to be a good 8-12 picks out of the #1 pick. And i also hope to be about 20 some away from it as well.

I expect the Saints to have the number one pick. This is the year where it all falls apart on them. The 49ers and Browns also have a solid shot again

T.K.O. said:
I expect the Saints to have the number one pick. This is the year where it all falls apart on them. The 49ers and Browns also have a solid shot again

It is all going to fall apart for the Saints? When was it ever together? They have had the worst head coach in the league now that Wanny is gone

does anyone else here get the feeling the broncos are going to just bomb it this year like me, i just have a bad feeling about them, and they have made very questionable offseason moves...

I can't believe they have us finishing last but iwould really like to have Leinart

Obviously the guys who think we'll finish last next year watch too much ESPN and don't actually do research. We weren't a good team last year but we were in every game. This isn't like last year at all. We will have a sufficient running and passing game, our O-line efficiency will nearly double, We should have atleast 1 starting DT this year. I don't care that it's a whole new system.. we are easily better than atleast 5 teams.

It is all going to fall apart for the Saints? When was it ever together? They have had the worst head coach in the league now that Wanny is gone

The Saints were fighting to make the playoffs before last year like we were, but they're definitely gunna be lit up this year. I actually would rather Wanny than Haslett.

I guess its the double standard for the NFC, 6-10 or 7-9 means you are in it until week 16. I dont know, Wanny vs. Haslett? Excuse me, I need to step outside for a cigarette and a bottle of lighter fluid

Back
Top Bottom