with the #2 pick over all what running back will miami take ronnie or cedric and why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the #2 pick over all what running back will miami take ronnie or cedric and why?

Orange FinFan said:
Personally I would prefer Benson.. I like a big bruiser back with some speed.

Then you mean Brown. He's bigger, and faster...... :D

Hopefully we take the one that we'll be able to look back on in 10 or 12 years fron now and say "Wow! what an amazing RB we had here in Miami"

We need to stop talking about drafting a running back because everyone always brings up the same facts and about 60 percent of you want ronnie brown and the other 40 percent is split on williams and benson

I like H2 better because he has great speed and strenght, and no durability or character issues. I think the durability issues are underrated for RB, just ask Eddie George.

wazzy said:
We need to stop talking about drafting a running back because everyone always brings up the same facts and about 60 percent of you want ronnie brown and the other 40 percent is split on williams and benson

Hey it's better than talking about Wanny, or Tricky Ricky, or Tony Wise, or......it's the offseason, and people are starved for the phins.

knight6jb said:
Have you seen Caddy play???

Yes, and i'm not trying to down him, but Benson could another Ricky(not)

Ok, fine Caddy is a beast, a frieght train if you will. Happy now!!!:D

Ronnie Brown has a better skill set for the pro game, and if we stay at number two and are determined to take a RB, then Ronnie is the man. There are a lot of buts in there tho, hmmm, could be interesting.

Ozzy said:
Then you mean Brown. He's bigger, and faster...... :D

:shakeno: No he said Benson, While Ronnie has more weight, that doen't matter that much when Benson likes to plow over the first man who tries to tackle him.

Ronnie Brown is a very good back, but Benson is better.

greenflash01 said:
:shakeno: No he said Benson, While Ronnie has more weight, that doen't matter that much when Benson likes to plow over the first man who tries to tackle him.

Ronnie Brown is a very good back, but Benson is better.

I know he said Benson. I mearly corrected him with my opinion of who is the bruiser... :shakeno:

There is a video clip of Ronnie Brown around here somewhere. I suggest you go take a look at it and get back to me on the plow people over part.

I'm not a expert on who is better, but I do know what I like.

How many times is this RB discussion going to be rehashed? I am a UM fan and honestly haven't seen enough of these 3 top RB's to make an assessment. Therefore, if we take a RB I will have to rely on the premise that the Saban and co. made the correct decision.

jlfin said:
How many times is this RB discussion going to be rehashed? I am a UM fan and honestly haven't seen enough of these 3 top RB's to make an assessment. Therefore, if we take a RB I will have to rely on the premise that the Saban and co. made the correct decision.

The draft is all there is to talk about right now, and one of Miami's greatest needs is Rb, at least that's what a lot of us fans think.

This is one of the few times in many years that Miami could be drafting an instant star player. Something exciting for now, and on into the futue. Being it's the offseason, and otherwise quite boring, I expect the drums will most likely beat the same few beats ...over and over.

Back
Top Bottom