with the #2 pick over all what running back will miami take ronnie or cedric and why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

with the #2 pick over all what running back will miami take ronnie or cedric and why?

Dolphinfan_7

Practice Squad
Reaction score
well i have been i miami fan ever since i was born and and i was so glad when we got ricky but after what he did i thought we would never get a RB like him agien but i am wrong i mean i like both ronnie and cedric but i will be honest with you i am a big cedric benson fan and i hope we get him he has tramendus strength and is a good down hill runner but i have to face it that ronnie is better he has the speed to break the long one and has the power to break that one tackle when we need it and he has the vision and he has excielent hands. So ill be man enough to say that i hope we get cedric but i want whats best for the team and ronnie is so please tell me what you think thanx.

Why dont you guys ever include Caddy, honestly Caddy has a better chance of getting drafted by us then Benson!

knight6jb said:
Why dont you guys ever include Caddy, honestly Caddy has a better chance of getting drafted by us then Benson!

Why does Caddy have a better chance?

The Ronnie Brown versus Cedric Benson thread has been rehashed a few times...the bottom line is Ronnie is much faster, and there are no head case or baggage issues with him. I think Benson will make a fine NFL back, but Ronnie Brown has a lot more potential.

DonShula84 said:
I like both, but hope we take Ronnie Brown.
yeah... and i like Caddy as well.

But if we go RB, I want Ronnie if we're at #2, and Caddy is we trade down.

I would rather Caddy anywhere in the draft, although I hope that we trade down to 7,11 or 12 spots in the draft and pick up whoever is left over out of the big 3 backs.

Ronnie Brown has been so overblown its not funny. The dude does not have moves so how can he be all pro allready?

Deja-vu

In a strange a parallel universe the Dolphins draft the stud runner out of Texas. He breaks 1600+ yards his rookie year, then the following season gets busted for doing drugs. that would ironic

Either one is good, Caddy's not though

:lol:

Roman529 said:
but Ronnie Brown has a lot more potential.

*looks at quote in sig*

haha, naa but i personally think benson will have a better career than brown... when a players stock rises more off the field than on the field it puts up a flag in my eyes... but brown as that potential to be a great back, but benson already is... i'll take either but i prefer benson

greenflash01 said:
In a strange a parallel universe the Dolphins draft the stud runner out of Texas. He breaks 1600+ yards his rookie year, then the following season gets busted for doing drugs. that would ironic

Either one is good, Caddy's not though

:lol:

Have you seen Caddy play???

knight6jb said:

I agree, If we stay at #2 we will take Brown over Benson and if we trade down a bit then Caddy should still be around at maybe #10 overall

Back
Top Bottom