With the 2nd Pick, the Miami Dolphins select.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 2nd Pick, the Miami Dolphins select....

He killed BAMA,and they had one top defense in the country,He broke containmate
and raced for about 50 yds out running a very fast defense.He has serious
football speed.

TXFinFan said:
:D If I was Rick Spielman, I would trade UP to get him.

I don't what funny ^that post^ or your original post of drafting Jones with the #2 pick. Both made me laugh my a$$ off :roflmao:

I will read the article but I have seen him play and he was no faster than any other qb in the ncaa. he would have to have great legendary hands in order to even be a good wr

pigskinguy said:
I don't what funny ^that post^ or your original post of drafting Jones with the #2 pick. Both made me laugh my a$$ off :roflmao:

Glad I could provide some levity to the board. :D

Where is he projected to go? I'd love to have this kid on the Fins.

Second coming of CRASH!!

Tureo said:
I will read the article but I have seen him play and he was no faster than any other qb in the ncaa. he would have to have great legendary hands in order to even be a good wr

The scouts said he only dropped one pass the entire senior bowl week.

Hellion said:
Where is he projected to go? I'd love to have this kid on the Fins.

Second coming of CRASH!!

I've seen him projected anywhere from the 2nd to the 4th rounds.

I think we should take him with the #2 pick and shock everybody. He was an average qb at best in college but I think he will be the best wr of all time and I am basing this off of his senior bowl performance and his workout in shorts. I dont care if we wasnt good enough to play wr at arkansas I think he will be a star in the nfl another larry shannon I mean randy moss

ckparrothead said:
I wonder if any team is really thinking of Jones as a QB...

I beleive on NFL net they said no, that he was projected as a WR or TE, but secretly? Hmmm who?

TXFinFan said:
:D If I was Rick Spielman, I would trade UP to get him.
:roflmao:I won't doubt for a second that it's you Rick.

why project him as a Te when he has the speed of Carl Lewis

Tureo said:
why project him as a Te when he has the speed of Carl Lewis

I have no idea, but that's what they said.:confused2

I just wish people would stop talking about Jones. It seems that when guys have good workouts people forget about the tons of games they played in college

Last night Mort said he's the fastest rising player on the board...with that said, they still project him as an early second or late first round pick. May move as far as top 25, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom