With the 2nd Pick, the Miami Dolphins select.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 2nd Pick, the Miami Dolphins select....

i think if you measured his combine crap with jerry rice, people would be more impressed with the arkansas guy.

you dont take a guy switching postitions at #2. thats just stupid. not to mention, there already is 2 gifted WR at the top of the class.

this is the dumbest idea since moving sam madison to safety.

maybe in the late 1st round or in the beginning of the secound

R.Speilman,is that you??

Dude,I'd love to have M.Jones,I just dont know in what rd.

I thought he wasn't even going until the early 3rd? No way we use the 2nd overall on him...not unless I was playing Madden or something, then I would.

I dont care about Matt Jones running a 4.37. Either alot of people didnt watch him play in college or they just forget that game speed and clock speed is different. I have seen Matt Jones play in many games and while he may run a 4.37 in shorts that in no way translated to the football field, as he was average speed wise just like he was an average qb

NOW OFFICIAL!!! There has been a post for the Miami Dolphins to draft every player that has entered the draft. Congrats people!!! Keep up the non-since posting!!!

Namor said:
Dude,I'd love to have M.Jones,I just dont know in what rd.

He may not be a 1st rounder now, but in 2 or 3 years, EVERYBODY will wish we picked him with our #2 pick. If we trade down, I think we might get him. Saban knows all about Jones. :)

For the record, I think he will end up going in the top of the 2nd round.

Tureo said:
I dont care about Matt Jones running a 4.37. Either alot of people didnt watch him play in college or they just forget that game speed and clock speed is different. I have seen Matt Jones play in many games and while he may run a 4.37 in shorts that in no way translated to the football field, as he was average speed wise just like he was an average qb

Read the article I linked to. Every coach and player he played against said he was fast as hell in the game.

Has anyone seen him run in pads over the last 3 years. I never saw anything that looks like 4.3 spped and I would love to know the last qb who became a decent wr in the nfl. Randle El. Jones isnt better than Randle El and why have scouts been thinking about switching him to Te with that 4.3 speed. He must not have it

Back
Top Bottom