With the 2nd Pick, the Miami Dolphins select.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 2nd Pick, the Miami Dolphins select....

TXFinFan said:
:D If I was Rick Spielman, I would trade UP to get him.

that's why you or Rick Spoilman are not in charge of making the decisions...:shakeno: and thank god.

He's going to be an unstoppable WR one day. His hands are excellent, doesn't drop balls and has good concentration. He's got the burst, the long speed, and his deception may be his most effective weapon.

He'll be like the white Randy Moss.

Hines Ward is by far the best QB converted to WR. He is a consistent top 5 WR. If Matt Jones is half as productive as Hines coming out of college as a QB, then he is definitely worth the late 1st, early 2nd round pick. It's weird how arguably the best player in the draft is going so late.

Yeah, think Hines Ward, then add about a foot to his height, and make him just a nudge faster. That's Matt Jones.

I don't think he'll play alot like Hines Ward. I see him is a much better Drew Bennet basically.

BringBackShula said:
that's why you or Rick Spoilman are not in charge of making the decisions...:shakeno: and thank god.

Sorry the sarcasm didn't come across in that post. I wouldn't trade up for him, but he is an intriguing prospect.

ckparrothead said:
Yeah, think Hines Ward, then add about a foot to his height, and make him just a nudge faster. That's Matt Jones.

Exactly. Even if he only goes in on 3rd downs and inside the red zone. Who can cover him? Surtain and Madison together couldn't stop him from catching the ball.

i love that you guys compare him to Drew Bennett and Jeremy Shockey.....since they are both white and tall....very naive........ive seen this guy run routes like he was Marvin Harrison at the senior bowl and catch like he was Randy Moss. GOD BLESS TIVO. He is going to be a top notch receiver in the pros, forget about him being white. I just love that since he's white everyone compares him to McCaffrey,Bennett, and shockey

The best scenario would be to trade out of the #2 pick, pick up an extra 1 or a high 2nd rd, then pick him up.
I would love this scenario!!!

PHINSfan said:
The best scenario would be to trade out of the #2 pick, pick up an extra 1 or a high 2nd rd, then pick him up.
I would love this scenario!!!

Yeah. If we trade down with the Vikings, we could still get a RB at #7 and pick up Jones at #18! That would be a sweet draft day!

Wanny is that you ? Focus on Pitt big guy ! :roflmao:

Tureo said:
I will read the article but I have seen him play and he was no faster than any other qb in the ncaa. he would have to have great legendary hands in order to even be a good wr

Obviously you don't have a keen eye then, because hes faster than every QB in the NCAA, hes also 6'6" and 242 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom