With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ???

Yeah, for some reason teams are going to be desperate enough to make Love a 1st round QB.
If Herbert is a 1st round QB...and he is, then Love is also one. At 5...:df81,but he can be drafted and groomed. Has all the tools and can make every throw the other QBs can.

If Herbert is a 1st round QB...and he is, then Love is also one. At 5...:df81,but he can be drafted and groomed. Has all the tools and can make every throw the other QBs can.

So could Chad Henne. That didn't make him a good QB. Fact is, Love sucks. He's been propelled to first round consideration by people pushing an agenda.

So could Chad Henne. That didn't make him a good QB. Fact is, Love sucks. He's been propelled to first round consideration by people pushing an agenda.
Love sucks?

What are you basing this claim on?

mmmm, so if Tua, Love, Herbert are all off our list....how would you feel about Eason? Sit and groom for a year. Honestly cant think of any other QB in this draft with upside. The rest are all backups at best.

In that scenario you either roll the dice on Tua or try to trade down a little bit.

Right now Okudah is my guy at #5.

Justin Herbert- if we don't the Chargers will snap him up at #6.

Elijah Sindelar
Netane Muti
Antoine Winfield Jr.
Terrell Lewis

These are a handful of guys that have been even more injury prone than Tua. Sindelar may even consider retiring from football. He can spin it though.

However, Kenyan Drake would’ve been in this category coming out of college too.

Bottom line with injuries - you just never know. It’s football. Football players get hurt.

Yeah the hype is growing; it’s draft season and QBs more than anyone jump up boards. There is no way Love will go later than 9 at this point unless he falls flat on his face at the senior bowl which he likely won’t.

It is not what I would do personally but the OP said no Tua so I went with what I think the pick should be at 5 which is a QB, taking an elite defender means no QB this year imo. By the time 18 rolls around it could be Eason, Hurts and Fromm left.

So I guess the real question is if no QB at five is there one going to last until 18 or 2A that’s worth while. I personally don’t think so and the draft is deep with tackles and CB so I see a reach for the franchise changing position.

Gotta say I like reading your posts. Well thought out.

Back
Top Bottom