With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ???

Your post is silly and agenda driven to take Tua out...Judy didn’t get a top fifteen grade..Tua did..
So,why don’t you answer your own question,since your trying to direct it to your likening.
OK.
First, my concern that Tua is injury prone is not an agenda driven fantasy, it's an indisputable fact. Teams lower injury prone players on their draft boards or take the player off their board completely every year. I would be very surprised if Miami operates differently. It's true that Tua could be the 2nd coming of Tom Brady. He does have an it factor when healthy. Right now it's equally true that he could be the 2nd coming of Sam Bradford. Great talent when healthy, but leaving us wanting much, much more. Personally, I would not wager the number 5 pick on him. However, if my choice is Tua at 25 or Fromm with our earlier #2 pick, I would take Tua.

Today, pre - free agency and scouting combine. I would jump on Okudah, if available. He shut down Clemson receivers all night long and with Howard's legal troubles, the pick is a no brainer in my opinion. My next choice would be Thomas, the best LT prospect in this draft, who solves our most pressing need. If they are both gone, trade down.

Jeudy being over rated by me is a good point and judging from the responses, saying Lamb over Jeudy, you are probably correct.

Anyway, I hope you had a great holiday season and all the best in 2020

I think Ross being there isnt significant since they were playing Michigan... But Grier was there also and not at Herbert's game... They all met before the game too apparently...

They met with Tua before the game? Where did you read that?

Tua is only off the list if he doesn't declare.

So until that happens, with the board you presented picks 1-4.... Tua is the pick at 5 and I'm sprinting the card up impressing Usain Bolt on the way.

Yup found my post quoting the tweet, tweet not available anymore... I wasnt being dishonest, its on page 2 of the citrus bowl thread in the main... Sorry bout that.... @RobertHorry

Tua is announcing his decision Monday, 6th, so it looks as if the decision has already been made.

Tua is announcing his decision Monday, 6th, so it looks as if the decision has already been made.

Think that means he's staying, you would think he would want to wait till as near the deadline as possible if he was going to declare to have more time to assess where he is in recovery. Saban has probably been working on him and telling him that there are a lot of other guys waiting on his decision, so make it soon.

Tua has nothing else to prove at Bama. Time to move on and grab his bag of money.

Bama might not win the chip immediately when he leaves, but give it a year or two.

Saban should be thanking him for everything and wishing him well in his next journey.

Think that means he's staying, you would think he would want to wait till as near the deadline as possible if he was going to declare to have more time to assess where he is in recovery. Saban has probably been working on him and telling him that there are a lot of other guys waiting on his decision, so make it soon.
:shrug:

Tua said it would be hard to pass up the draft if he was in the top 10-15 previously.

"...Saban stating that Tagovailoa received a top-15 grade from the advisory committee ..."

:shrug:

Tua said it would be hard to pass up the draft if he was in the top 10-15 previously.

"...Saban stating that Tagovailoa received a top-15 grade from the advisory committee ..."

I hope you're right but not got a good feeling about this at all.

Grier and Ross were on the field this afternoon for the Bama- Michigan game.
Later this afternoon- Tua informs he will make an announcement 1/6.
Let’s connect dots.
If Miami informed Tuas people he will he taken at 5 - he comes out.
There is no way he gives up top 5 guaranteed money, security, paid NFL caliber treatment and recovery.

Back
Top Bottom