With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The 5th Pick In The 2020 NFL Draft Your Miami Dolphins Take ???

This was the tweet that got deleted earlier. I think another reporter posted the pic and deleted it after.

Edit: and

Last edited:
Tua's the pick. If he's not available and the other four players are gone...well then ****.

Trading back a few spaces would be nice, and would still put us in territory to get someone like Isiah Simmons, AJ Epenesa or Austin Jackson/Tristan Wirfs/Jedrick Wills.

Trading back is easier said than done though, so I guess if we're stuck at five I would go Derrick Brown or one of those above, which may be a bit of a reach. Jordan Love at #5 just seems batshit mental, he has talent but I'd want a bit more certainty for a #5 pick. Not sold on Herbert at all.

Tua's the pick. If he's not available and the other four players are gone...well then ****.

Trading back a few spaces would be nice, and would still put us in territory to get someone like Isiah Simmons, AJ Epenesa or Austin Jackson/Tristan Wirfs/Jedrick Wills.

Trading back is easier said than done though, so I guess if we're stuck at five I would go Derrick Brown or one of those above, which may be a bit of a reach. Jordan Love at #5 just seems batshit mental, he has talent but I'd want a bit more certainty for a #5 pick. Not sold on Herbert at all.

If Tua is gone or didn’t declare
I would like to Add in Ceedee Lamb to the top of the above

This is the way

People who want Brown must have really love the Jets' approach to the draft - except Brown isn't as good as either Williams.

The Jets also drafted a QB that was a really good prospect coming out of college. To use the Jets as a measuring stick for anything is probably a bad idea.

I would like to see the Dolphins draft Justin Herbert for the 5th pick. I like him much better than Tua for the 5th pick.

I would like to see the Dolphins draft Justin Herbert for the 5th pick. I like him much better than Tua for the 5th pick.

Me too. Herbert is who I want at #5. I'd love to see the looks on all the people on this forum who hate on Herbert, yet their hero Jordan Love can do no wrong in their eyes. Dude's another Kaepernick.

Me too. Herbert is who I want at #5. I'd love to see the looks on all the people on this forum who hate on Herbert, yet their hero Jordan Love can do no wrong in their eyes. Dude's another Kaepernick.
Jordan Love threw 17 interceptions and only 20 touchdowns at Utah State, and Utah State is not even in a power five conference which means they play terrible teams. He could only throw for 114 yards and 1 touchdown against Air Force. I don’t understand what’s so good about this kid. Herbert is a much better Prospect.

Even though I'm not sold in him I'm taking Justin Herbert if no Tua. I would rather miss on a QB then miss on a different position player.

Jordan Love has a great arm and can make all the throws. His main problem is he does not go through his reads, he locks on to his first target and throws. Defenses easily see this and know with a high percentage where he is going with the ball, this leads to a lot of INTs. Maybe this is something that can be corrected with good coaching and he can do well in the NFL

Jordan vs LSU (watch how many times he goes to first target)

If Tua is off the list, I'd roll the dice on Herbert. Don't necessarily love Herbert as a prospect, but he clearly has some great tools to work with. I think this staff could develop him.

If Tua is not available at 5 then i'd be fine with trading back. I don't see a QB out there aside from Burrow or Tua that i'm enamoured enough with to use a 1st round pick on. Considering needs at OT, CB and Edge that's where I'd rather use the draft capital. The one player that stands out the most to me EVERY game is Isaiah Simmons, so I wouldn't want to trade back too far as I'm nearly certain he'll be a top 10 pick.

With Burrow gone I'd take Tua or move back. I'd not draft any other QB at 5.

Play-Making-Ability.That's all I have wanted for 20 years plus.

Tua,Young,Lamb and Ettiene fit that bill.If none fit our plan in 1 way shape or form.We trade down

#LoadupforLawrence.

Back
Top Bottom