With the 9th pick in the draft.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the 9th pick in the draft....

so you don't think that the state of daunte's knee, say around late march time frame, will have an influence in the draft ?

and, are you willing to go into camp with a gimpy daunte, joey, who proved he's not the man, and lemon, who has played a grand total of 1 game. if your answer is yes, then it is you who is dreaming.

btw, smith will be picked in the first round...mark my word.

Nah, only way we go QB in the first round is if it is BPA. If Quinn somehow slips to 9, then we snatch him up (considering if he is the projected number one).

Daunte should be fully recovered, and Lemon looks to be a solid QB. Why use the first pick on a QB (who Also has ZERO games played in the NFL), when we can draft a QB on the 2nd day and have him as our 3rd string QB and let him develop under Cleo and Daunte. We should draft a QB, but definitely not with the first pick.

If Alan Branch or Dwayne Jarrett is available, I would be ecstatic with the pick. If JT leaves, Gaines Adams or Quentin Moses would look great in Miami.

I would be SHOCKED if JT actually retired ...

ditto, I seriously doubt he would retire . . . the team would have to have a horrible offseason. I think JT wants a shot at a championship . . . and if he sees thats not possible in Miami next year, he might ask for a trade to a contender . . . and best believe one of these hot shot teams with a late first round pick may roll the dice on him.

My preference is that him and Zack finish their careers as Fins, but hell, if we can get a 1st for JT and a second for Zack . . . I mean, its not something organizationally u dismiss right away, u think about that kind of stuff.

Sam baker I surely think he will enter the draft if he doesnt than het the o line from michigan

Are you not reading the other posts?

Jake Long from Michigan has already said he's staying in school.

Sam Baker is leaning that way but hasn't announced.

Being from New Jersey, and watching Jarrett since his high school days @ New Brunswick, I would love to see him in Miami. Ted Ginn is also a favorite. We have so many needs, i think its not who we draft in the first round, its what we do later on. I know this is a stretch but Brian Leonard from Rutgers would be a nice addition in round 3 if he is there. He is a decent all around fullback who has been a go to running back, he can catch the ball, and ask Ray Rice (7th in Heisman voting) he is a hell of a blocker. + I think Barnes is a FA

Lamar Woodley or Alan Branch........Im a huge Michigan fan yes........but u have to agree that both these players are great talents!

I don't think he's leaving Hawaii.
Name one hawaii QB ever worth A damn just cause they put up big numbers . Have they ever played A DEFENSE? Or not thrown the ball 65 times A game lets get real the guy said serious answers!

Name one hawaii QB ever worth A damn just cause they put up big numbers . Have they ever played A DEFENSE? Or not thrown the ball 65 times A game lets get real the guy said serious answers!

Name one Pitt QB that was worth a crap before Marino?....what's your point? Do you judge a QB on just stats? Draftnicks think if this kid declared he'd go in the 1st or 2nd round.

I don't think he thre the ball 65 times at all this year. He had 72% completion percentage. He didn't have to throw it 65 times. And it's alos pretty obvious you've never watched Brennan play, if you can't see his skills and tangibles present even discounting the system he plays in.

Without a headcoach now its impossible to say who we are going to draft. Who knows what offensive and defensive scheme we are going to use.

I would be excited if we draft Adrian Peterson.

1st round Ted Ginn Jr. of Ohio State.
2nd round Joe Staley, Greg Olsen, or Tony Ugoh
3rd round Brian Smith

Back
Top Bottom