With the first pick of the 2008 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins......don't pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the first pick of the 2008 NFL Draft the Miami Dolphins......don't pick

We allow time to expire. Putting St. Louis on the CLOCK. :hi5:

Saving us MILLION and MILLIONS:lol: on a signing BONUS:up:.

And then we pick our guy AT OUR PRICE:up:, This only works if our pick is anyone other than Jake Long because thats who StL is taking.

So then we take whoever....:unsure:

What do you think?
So your saying you dont want a first round pick??? because we would forfiet our pick. WE dont just move down a spot if we dont pick. ITS GONE, never to be seen again. This is the stupidest move and it should not be brought up again.

Or the Dolphins could negotiate with Long, Long, Dorsey and whoever and try to cut a deal prior to the draft. Pick the guy who agrees to a reasonable deal and avoid salary cap hell.

I believe the NFL ruled the Vikings had to pay their player as the 8 overall instead of 10th overall. Long story short the Viking looked like butts and still had to pay the proper amount.

FWIW:The NFL allows the No 1 team to negotiate and agree in principle with their pick. The Raiders (with Crazy AL) refused to do this and consequently J. Russell held out.

Its a SMART BUSINESS MOVE. Its LEGAL, and they'll probably change the rules after we do it.
if they do go this route i can c a fine and perhaps a investigation on how this happened.i know minny had this happen to them a few years back but it was not the first pick in the draft.:D

So your saying you dont want a first round pick??? because we would forfiet our pick. WE dont just move down a spot if we dont pick. ITS GONE, never to be seen again. This is the stupidest move and it should not be brought up again.

wrong- you dont forfeit the pick, you can place the pick whenever you want

We allow time to expire. Putting St. Louis on the CLOCK. :hi5:

Saving us MILLION and MILLIONS:lol: on a signing BONUS:up:.

And then we pick our guy AT OUR PRICE:up:, This only works if our pick is anyone other than Jake Long because thats who StL is taking.

So then we take whoever....:unsure:

What do you think?
:m359::smackdown:

Back
Top Bottom