With The First Pick... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The First Pick...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
...in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select...Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama.

Enjoy!

tenor.gif
yes

We are really go to do this all through the 2019 season? before even the 2019 draft? what is he gets hurt or stays in school or goes to the NY giants number 1 etc.

No worries Flores is good friends with Al....Addin

mm.jpg

Somebody ask for a pro bowl OL...piece of cake......

I think this is guy over hyped at the moment. I am glad we get to see another year of him before we have to make our decision. Same with Trevor Lawrence, who seems like the better player.

Tua has the privilege of playing behind one of the best defenses in all of college football. The same goes for Trevor Lawrence in Clemson.

Better players go to Alabama and Clemson meaning guys who play at those schools akin to Ohio State(Haskins) and Oklahoma (Murray) are at an advantage over guys at a lesser school.

All of these guys are on great teams on both offense and defense... But out of all the prospects coming out this year only one played well with a subpar team around him... Drew Lock.

That being said I would take Trevor Lawrence in a heart beat in 2020.

I think this is guy over hyped at the moment. I am glad we get to see another year of him before we have to make our decision. Same with Trevor Lawrence, who seems like the better player.

Tua has the privilege of playing behind one of the best defenses in all of college football. The same goes for Trevor Lawrence in Clemson.

Better players go to Alabama and Clemson meaning guys who play at those schools akin to Ohio State(Haskins) and Oklahoma (Murray) are at an advantage over guys at a lesser school.

All of these guys are on great teams on both offense and defense... But out of all the prospects coming out this year only one played well with a subpar team around him... Drew Lock.

That last bit simply isn’t going to happen.

For all of your X's and O's folks, isn't there a lot of extra risk in picking a southpaw? Not only does it swap the high pressure blind side protection, but doesn't it make life really hard without a lefty backup?

He reminds me so much of imo top 5 QB's of all time.

Steve Young.

The eye discipline, combined with innate accuracy, accuracy I can't even understand sometimes {I would include Herbert on that specific trait and comment as well}, combined with a dual threat to run, and or scramble to reset, makes him a lethal combination at QB.

watch that first play in the highlight vid, watch how he comes in off the bench, cold turkey, looks off the primary the whole time, until the last fraction of a second.

I don't care who he played with and how good those players were around him, I always study players in isolation, there is a place in an evaluation for level of competition, but not here.

Lawrence can’t declare until 2021.

No we won't. Not if Fitzpatrick starts most of the year. We'll win 5-7 games and pick like 10th

I agree with you... I’m not as high on Tua as many are.

Back
Top Bottom