With The Nfl Season Over.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With The Nfl Season Over....

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
And with the soon to be hire of Flores as coach, what are your plans for the next 3 years? :nap: And what are you hoping happens in that span of time? Be rational.

Focus on trenches this OS.
2019 we go 4-12
2020 we have a top 5 pick and get our QB
2020 7-9
2021 11-5 and go to the playoffs

I have no idea. I can't wait to see the 2019 roster take shape. While I know the file list of names may not be that impressive all the talk of the total rebuild has my curiosity.

I hope there’s no half measures when it comes to the offseason roster management starting today.

No mixed signals either. If it’s a full rebuild than the actions personnel wise should reflect it.

at some point I'd kind of like to be back down around 215 in the next 3 years, but being rational, ill settle for back under 300. but 3 years is a long time so maybe 215. quiting smoking would be nice, but that's always a toughy. Hope both kids are moved out, but also being rational here and realizing kids now a days have zero desire to leave. Also would be nice if all my friends and family still had their health, but that's in the lords plans not mine, we are only discussing our 3 year plans. AT SOME POINT in the next 3 years I can see me probably caving in to the wife or letting her get one of the things shes been dying for, a Tahoe, a beach house, a new house, a RV, or completely redoing ours, so I guess I need to cut some debt in the next 3 years as part of my plans. Kind of be super cool to see the fins win some playoff games in the next 3 years, but that's in the fins plans, not mine.

8-8
8-8
8-8

Because the coach changing hasn't deterred this franchise from being mediocre for over a decade.

at some point I'd kind of like to be back down around 215 in the next 3 years, but being rational, ill settle for back under 300. but 3 years is a long time so maybe 215. quiting smoking would be nice, but that's always a toughy. Hope both kids are moved out, but also being rational here and realizing kids now a days have zero desire to leave. Also would be nice if all my friends and family still had their health, but that's in the lords plans not mine, we are only discussing our 3 year plans. AT SOME POINT in the next 3 years I can see me probably caving in to the wife or letting her get one of the things shes been dying for, a Tahoe, a beach house, a new house, a RV, or completely redoing ours, so I guess I need to cut some debt in the next 3 years as part of my plans. Kind of be super cool to see the fins win some playoff games in the next 3 years, but that's in the fins plans, not mine.

There is a 21 day sugar detox and it works if you stick to it. I was 215 when I tried it and dropped to 195 in 21 days. I have been 195 now for 2 years.

It's so up in the air as to knowing even what kind of approach the organization is going to attempt.

Afraid they actually might be playing the season with the 2020 high draft pick as the Goal.

I'd like to see them not actually Tanking but beginning the actual REBUILD we've heard talked about off and on for a decade.

This Draft get Murray, Haskins, or Lock ...period ! (new on Lock)..QB out of the way & no need to tank for next years draft. Add one less year onto that rebuild process to reach our goal.
Next focus on OL and upgrade as much as feasibly possible with YES spending Money on the right Young players... Then do whatever you want thats year 1...and with the proper OL and QB a great start....JMO

There is a 21 day sugar detox and it works if you stick to it. I was 215 when I tried it and dropped to 195 in 21 days. I have been 195 now for 2 years.

lol I used to could drop 20 on the two week detoxes. but the actual topic of article didn't say what is your 3 year plan if you are flores, but what is your personal plan so I figured I'd go with my 3 year goals. btw grats on keeping the weight off for 2 years

Keto diet baby! It’s what I’m on I lost 30 pounds in a month and keep dropping. Or go low carb my friend.
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom