With the way Houston is trending they might have a top ten pick next year. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

With the way Houston is trending they might have a top ten pick next year.

2dd97c4c415079ed6e0f1b40d672f113.gif
How bout a VIP membership?

As long as they have that dummy on the sidelines we have a great shot at them having a horrible record!

If there's something we're not seeing about the trade it's that O'Brien is way over his head as a GM. All his moves check the moron box. Tunsil trade? Check. Clowney trade? Check. Hopkins trade? Check. Cobb signing? Check. Acquiring David Johnson while giving away value? Check. And put them all together and it's somehow even worse, as some have pointed out, as the team has little draft resources to fill the holes they have created.

And someone is willing to bet they'll win 10 games? Wow. I'm not a betting man, but that has to be a great opportunity for someone who is. What's the Vegas over/under? 8?
Not just draft resources, BOB does not understand contract value and it is a dream come true for players and agents. Absorbed David Johnson's contract when he could have had Arizona pay him (at least some) or gotten him much cheaper when he got cut. That or could have grabbed devonta Freeman for cheap.

The other is the trade with is as he valued a LT as a starting QB and thought it would win him a super bowl. This gives Tunsil immense power in negotiating a massive deal for himself when his current one expires.

BOB is a terrible coach, clinging to deshaun Watson and hoping he has the Russel Wilson effect. If he does it's good for him but I would be sad to see Watson fail because this clown is running the show

Whatever you want. Got an online account and put $1,000 on the Texans to win fewer that 9 games.

Relax big baller...

I bet a VIP membership that Houston will win 9 games or less...(I have them going 8-8)

You win, I get you a VIP for a month/year...whatever.

I win, you get a poster of my choice the same?

Relax big baller...

I bet a VIP membership that Houston will win 9 games or less...(I have them going 8-8)

You win, I get you a VIP for a month/year...whatever.

I win, you get a poster of my choice the same?
Chill little league baller. I'm not betting on anything with you. I'm telling you since you're so positive and its money in the bank they won't win 10 games, go ahead and bet 1G that they won't win 10. I mean you're so sure, should be an easy Grand $.

We'll revisit next December 31. I'm hoping they go 1-15 but I'm sure they'll win at least 10 as the loss of one great WR will be replaced easily by the WRs they have and will draft.

Shoot me a private DM and we'll heckle each other throughout the year after reach Texan win and loss

Back
Top Bottom